What are the things you hate regarding fitba?

20 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The fans.

The vast majority are absolute c***s.

I don't find Janey Godley particularly funny, but she's onto something when she talks about 'fitba accounts'.  99% of people with a club badge/picture of a player in their main picture on social media are guaranteed to be absolute morons.

Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I don't find Janey Godley particularly funny, but she's onto something when she talks about 'fitba accounts'.  99% of people with a club badge/picture of a player in their main picture on social media are guaranteed to be absolute morons.

The ones who genuinely believe there is a Government/SFA/SPFL conspiracy against their teams are right at the top of this list.

On 10/01/2021 at 16:00, Patrick Bateman said:

The fans.

The vast majority are absolute c***s.

Couldn't disagree more.  The fans are the best bit about football, they are the game, they make it what it is.  It would be nothing without them, if the fans don't come back football will peter out and become a niche interest.

They also represent almost all of society, as football is the most popular sport on earth, maybe the most popular thing on earth, and especially in this country its more important and popular than any other activity.

All groups of fans have a small number of idiots, as all large groups of people from any strata of society would, but I would actually say people who arrogantly sneer down their nose at an absolutely enormous section of society as if they're somehow better than these people are a much bigger problem and much more ones for the watching than 'the fans'.

Fannytalk it is.
Interesting how you have no problem with someone sneering down their nose at the population in general, instead a problem with me pointing it out.  One might think its personal.
Aye because that's exactly what I'm doing.

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
59 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
Fannytalk it is.
Interesting how you have no problem with someone sneering down their nose at the population in general, instead a problem with me pointing it out.  One might think its personal.

Aye because that's exactly what I'm doing.

Might want to read that again.  I'm talking about the OP. Or might want to haud yer wheesht cause I can't be arsed with your pish.

Might want to read that again.  I'm talking about the OP. Or might want to haud yer wheesht cause I can't be arsed with your pish.
If you think football fans represent the general population then it's yourself who's (unsurprisingly) talking pish. Unless of course you're just a horrible misogynist in which case carry on.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

If you think football fans represent the general population then it's yourself who's (unsurprisingly) talking pish. Unless of course you're just a horrible misogynist in which case carry on.

Yeah totally there are no female fans, I forgot this was 1935.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
24 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
Yeah totally there are no female fans, I forgot this was 1935.

Aye about 25% of regular football attendees. But football fans "represent almost all of society" according to yourself.

The word you're looking for, which would give you a modicum of a point, is 'representative', not 'represent'.  Thanks for playing, not looking forward to next time x

The word you're looking for, which would give you a modicum of a point, is 'representative', not 'represent'.  Thanks for playing, not looking forward to next time x
You might want to edit your original post then and make it slightly less ridiculous.

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
21 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You might want to edit your original post then and make it slightly less ridiculous.

You don't even understand.  If the point you are attempting to make was to have any validity I would have had to have used the phrase 'is representative of' rather than the one I did use. You're a w**k and dragging out a pointless argument cause you're a w**k.  Lets leave it at that.

You don't even understand.  If the point you are attempting to make was to have any validity I would have had to have used the phrase 'is representative of' rather than the one I did use. You're a w**k and dragging out a pointless argument cause you're a w**k.  Lets leave it at that.
The absolute knick of this. Step away from this place for a bit if that's the state you get yourself into.

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
58 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

The absolute knick of this. Step away from this place for a bit if that's the state you get yourself into.

*nick

50 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

If you got the chance to live this day again, would you do anything differently?