Conquering Britain & Ireland

December 2038/39

VtdZ0Ne.png

Bit of a weird month. We did what we needed to in Europe, and didn't lose any league games, but one league win in six isn't really good enough.

Dave Watts got his first goal of the season, so that's something. 

GtvbdDj.png

Celtic have caught up, but we're still top of the table.

fYvkbxc.png

Made it through in the Europa League 2.  Up next...

NgkmAm7.png

That's a tough draw. We've got a chance, but by no means a certainty.

January 2038/39

y4jSRMS.png

Good result in the cup, couple of good results in the league followed by a fucking dreadful one and a poor one. Oh well.

lEEX3Yj.png

Loss against Caley has really fucked us - we'll be behind Celtic assuming they win their games in hand.

Brought in one player during the January window - Ales Urbanc. My current left back has signed a pre-contract with sokme Dutch mob, so needed a replacement and he's it.

Spoiler

CLHl00y.png

I'm going to be genuinely devastated if David Watts doesn't win the Euro Cup II Final with his last kick in professional football before walking of leaving the tens of thousands, okay, tens, of Livingston traveling hordes in tears.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

On 11/07/2020 at 10:30, AsimButtHitsASix said:

The big question now is what are Dave Watts non-playing attributes like?

He doesn't seem to have any, and I can't find any option to convince him to stay on as a staff member. Gutted to say I think it'll be goodbye at the end of the season.

February 2038/39

yRkaEHU.png

Well, out of the cup and a really poor result at Motherwell, but the main event this month was getting through in Europe. Won the other 2 league games, which is good.

1m8F2Eb.png

Still top, and Celtic messed up their games in hand, so got a 2 point lead to play with.

J8l9aFR.png

Another long trip in Europe awaits. Winnable, but difficult - just as Shakhtar was. 

March 2038/39

ZU9lyoe.png

Absolutely brilliant against CSKA, with a complete horrorshow against Hamilton thrown in between.

Despite winning to get through to the quarters of a european competition, the big result this month was beating Rangers. Deserved it as well.

Dave Watts getting the winner against CSKA as well :wub:

Sets us up ok for the run in...

JqZK50g.png

Tight as a duck's arse, but we're top. We've currently scored 4 more than them as well, so we're ahead on both counts, but too close for comfort.

62bfWCV.png

Another winnable tie, it'll be difficult, but we shall see what happens. I wouldn't have thought they'd be as good as Shakhtar or CSKA, but who knows.

UZheexa.png

Some month for him, 5 goals in 5 league games, and the first way goal against CSKA. 

Turkey

6N9Y5QX.png

We were pish in both these games, we got away with it against Belarus. Romania scored after about 15 seconds, and we hit the post once and didn't create anything other than that. Dreadful result.

CEunLLe.png

April 2038/39

jBzM9Hg.png

We fucked up against Hearts - 3-1 up and we threw it away, conceding a 95th minute equaliser. Got past Dinamo and then a win and a loss in the league.

Huge, huge result away to AZ. The other semi was 1-0 to Betis in Spain.

sS5qAHN.png

Celtic have dragged themselves back into contention by beating us and Rangers, but we're almost there. We face Rangers on the last day of the season. so need to beat Killie and Hamilton before that.

It's in our hands.

Europa League 2 Semi Final Second Leg

1-0 up from the first leg, with the away goal. 

Spoiler

xjQr916.png

Absolutely fucking beautiful. Dominated from start to finish, and we're in the final.

Spoiler

G1fVtWG.png

2-0 at Rugby Park, so we're playing Killie. 

The Final is in Frankfurt - I'm sure the city will be delighted with the hordes from Ayrshire and West Lothian in their city...