Who are the 6 teams

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

As a supporter of having a bigger league, I’m actually not arsed about this outcome at all.

The whole thing had become a circus thanks to Ann Budge not trying to hide the fact it was just a mission to save Hearts. No reconstruction talks should ever be based around trying to save a team.

I was up for a 14 team league at first, my thinking being it could possibly be fairer than relegating teams who weren’t down yet. But as I say, reconstruction talks shouldn’t be based about trying to save teams. And while I feel the virus situation had thrown up a unique opportunity to take a step back and look at the options for improving the league structure, it’s been totally fucked by Budge being a cretin. A 14 team league is a terrible idea anyway - I hate the split so why would I want a bigger league that still has a split?

The whole episode can get in the bin and Hearts can get down.

What size (of league) do you want then?

3 x 14s seemed a fairly good idea.

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig & grandma

8 hours ago, lowland star said:

In the league constitution thread a 120

Pages long fans offered there thoughts good and bad about changing the league setup .

But in 2 hours on Friday 6 teams ( maybe more ) blew all that away for there own good .

My opinion the six teams will be

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hamilton

Motherwell

St mirren or Dundee Utd

A really sad day for scottish football

Much more likely it was 11 clubs against reconstruction.

8 minutes ago, Green Day said:

It means he struggled to type through the flood of tears and snotters...........

You could be right, I couldn't make head nor tail of it.

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Rangers are one, nailed on certainty. Done Hearts up like a kipper. It's what they do, you'd  be as well asking a shark not to bite you.

Done up like a kipper by the spfl.

We all knew that their assurances their hollow.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Done up like a kipper by the spfl.

We all knew that their assurances their hollow.

This lowland star disease seems to be f****** contagious...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

As a supporter of having a bigger league, I’m actually not arsed about this outcome at all.

The whole thing had become a circus thanks to Ann Budge not trying to hide the fact it was just a mission to save Hearts. No reconstruction talks should ever be based around trying to save a team.

I was up for a 14 team league at first, my thinking being it could possibly be fairer than relegating teams who weren’t down yet. But as I say, reconstruction talks shouldn’t be based about trying to save teams. And while I feel the virus situation had thrown up a unique opportunity to take a step back and look at the options for improving the league structure, it’s been totally fucked by Budge being a cretin. A 14 team league is a terrible idea anyway - I hate the split so why would I want a bigger league that still has a split?

The whole episode can get in the bin and Hearts can get down.
I'm in exactly the same boat as you@jamamafegan in supporting a much bigger league but it has been correctly binned currently.

Aberdeen would be one of the six against it. Cormack has been relatively clear that our board are happy with the current format and were generally against reconstruction as heard on Sportsound.

I hope Aberdeen voted no six times!

You only ever fvck about with the rules and structure of the top flight, when it's an important club!

That fvkkin yo-yo club in maroooooon can get doon and take their bunlite erse-licking, save our Hertz bucket shakin' fan base with them.

Yours, the voice of reason

aDONis

1 hour ago, Jake said:

You're right.  A true yo-yo club should have spent 50% of their time outside the top flight.

Fun fact - Stranraer spent every season between 2002-03 and 2009-10 in a different league.

They went, tier 3,4,3,2,3,4,3,4 (and then 4,4 to break the chain) during that time.

That's proper yo-yo'ing

10 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Who the f**k's this guy?! 😂

"Right, those reconstruction plans have been glassed, and nae c**t leaves here till we find out whit c**t did it."

Some wee no mark non league (L owland leage at an inspired guess) guy complaining about the glass ceiling being broken

2 hours ago, Sparticus said:

Much more likely it was 11 clubs against reconstruction.

According to Ben Palmer in the Sport section of today's Times newspaper only 3 of the 12 were 'receptive to the idea' of reconstruction.

Hearts obviously,  plus Celtic and Motherwell. 

By my arithmetic that would make 9 opposed to it, not 6.

1 hour ago, Junior Pub League said:

Fun fact - Stranraer spent every season between 2002-03 and 2009-10 in a different league.

They went, tier 3,4,3,2,3,4,3,4 (and then 4,4 to break the chain) during that time.

That's proper yo-yo'ing

I once had a turtle's head on a 4 hour bus journey and the toilet was out of order.

That's proper yo-yoing.

32 minutes ago, santheman said:

Some wee no mark non league (L owland leage at an inspired guess) guy complaining about the glass ceiling being broken

Without looking I suspect it's a pro-junior poster voicing his opinion that the pyramid structure has failed before it's properly implemented.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Without looking I suspect it's a pro-junior poster voicing his opinion that the pyramid structure has failed before it's properly implemented.

Nah definitely Lowland League suspect a Kelty man

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

According to Ben Palmer in the Sport section of today's Times newspaper only 3 of the 12 were 'receptive to the idea' of reconstruction.

Hearts obviously,  plus Celtic and Motherwell. 

By my arithmetic that would make 9 opposed to it, not 6.

I read 3 for, 6 against and 3 abstentions.  Guessing the abstentions knew what way it was going so decided they would look better by abstaining. 

10 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Hibs

Accies and Motherwell both on the board and probably open to discussion from what has been said by Gray and Burrows. Livi were most pro-reconstruction along with Hearts.

I always feel like the OF don't give two fucks about reconstruction. As long as there are 4 OF games the rest of the league can do whatever they want.

BB already stated if it was a temporary fix, it would be dismissed...... 

IMO, Any Director at any club needs their head looked at if they thought it was a good idea to support a temp fix with the prospect of 3 down at the end of the following season.