Who are the 6 teams

In the league constitution thread a 120

Pages long fans offered there thoughts good and bad about changing the league setup .

But in 2 hours on Friday 6 teams ( maybe more ) blew all that away for there own good .

My opinion the six teams will be

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hamilton

Motherwell

St mirren or Dundee Utd

A really sad day for scottish football

24 minutes ago, lowland star said:

Pages long fans offered there thoughts good and bad about changing the league setup .

But in 2 hours on Friday 6 teams ( maybe more ) blew all that away for there own good .

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hamilton

Motherwell

St mirren or Dundee Utd

303065168_jjpleasing(1).gif.2d72e8821b22428f3c23ba788a462290.gif

26 minutes ago, lowland star said:

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hamilton

Motherwell

St mirren or Dundee Utd

Jings, a spelling/grammar error not corrected by The Kincardine,  things must be bad.

Aberdeen absolute NAP.

Hamilton chairman said on an interview we were only dead set against a temporary re-construction and Les was chair for the task force so doubt we said no.

Hearts were obviously for it so the other 5 could be any of the remaining 9.

30 minutes ago, lowland star said:

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hamilton

Motherwell

St mirren or Dundee Utd

Surely Hamilton are pro-reconstruction, since it makes their grip on Premiership status that little bit less precarious.

The main meat of the EGM dossier showed that Rangers are all about the TV money; losing out on an Old Firm match and the concomitant broadcasting revenue probably will have pushed them in the 'no' camp. I'm hoping the news breaks soon because Kickback is already in a near-nuclear state of seethe. Finding out that Rangers backstabbed the Hearts in their time of need, after the fans have spent the last week slavishly cheerleading the Doncaster dossier will pretty much tip them over the edge...

2 minutes ago, akredz said:

Keegan_3293739b.jpg

Please let us have been one of the 6.

Same.

St Johnstone shafting Hearts, Partick and Falkirk in one fell swoop is damn near my wettest dream.

Imagine if she  had not mentioned that she only wanted reconstruction for one season, she might have  had a chance.  Saying that on day one killed her and hearts chances 

Imagine if she  had not mentioned that she only wanted reconstruction for one season, she might have  had a chance.  Saying that on day one killed her and hearts chances 
I'm guessing backing Rangers fanfic dossier also didn't do any favours.

1 hour ago, lowland star said:

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hamilton

Motherwell

St mirren or Dundee Utd

tenor.gif.eced4c4b5c588bbe369f26c831fef5ee.gif

KlutzyPopularAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif.61c8eb3092c32f1b46263e2e82914c50.gif

12 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
15 minutes ago, flood said:

I'm guessing backing Rangers fanfic dossier also didn't do any favours.

She backed without evidence of bullying which sevco have since denied saying ...

that’s a probable yes..

1 hour ago, lowland star said:

Aberdeen

Celtic

Hibs

Hamilton

Motherwell

St mirren or Dundee Utd

Just to ensure we cater for the future “maroon pound” 

Billy Bowie was up for a 14 team top league, as long as a permanent change . Not sure Ann agreed with him.. Shame 

Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Ross County, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Hibs

Accies and Motherwell both on the board and probably open to discussion from what has been said by Gray and Burrows. Livi were most pro-reconstruction along with Hearts.

I always feel like the OF don't give two fucks about reconstruction. As long as there are 4 OF games the rest of the league can do whatever they want.

4 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

I think we voted against it. 

Rangers, United, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Hamilton and Celtic would be the 6 I imagine.

You ain't a Premiership club yet.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am fairly sure that The Sevco of Glesga supported our big Hertz and Stranraer pals in endorsing a refreshing of our leagues.

Makes a change from trying to get Stranraer kicked out of the league. Although I suppose things do change when you’re desperately trying to deflect from another failed title challenge.