3 hours ago, arabdelic said:
4 hours ago, NorthBank said:

You got to love all these statements. Clyde are having a go at self-interest  while at the same time stating they would not accept a 14-14-14 or 14-14-16 which would 'significantly disadvantage' Clyde.

Do none of these writers know what hypocrisy means?

Clyde are agreeing with you about hypocrisy.  All clubs are voting in self interest including their own. They say why they voted the way they did. He is having a go at the clubs who have been lashing out at others voting in self interest without acknowledging they are themselves. 

They only 2 clubs who have pretended to be acting for the greater good are Rangers 'governance of the game' and Gardiner at Inverness 'didn't want to relegate teams'

These are the ones for the watching. 

Do you NOT read a thread before posting...........really!

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:
11 minutes ago, jaybeee said:

read their statement.................then apologise

apologise?

to dunfermline          because   

Dunfermline would gain about £50k, ICT would lose about £175k

If the season is voided it's wiping the results from the records, why would you get a prize for something you'd voted to cancel.

Edited by jaybeee

2 minutes ago, jaybeee said:

to dunfermline          because   

Dunfermline would gain about £50k, ICT would lose about £175k

If the season is voided it's wiping the results from the records, why would you get a prize for something you'd voted to cancel.

to Dunfermline?

Ok, you dont do sarcasm do you? not a problem, I need to work on my routine  🤔

At least I wasnt having to apologise to Sevco

2 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

So you are not accusing Clyde of hypocrisy?  

No, not at all..........got on me high horse over what I thought was a post supporting Rangers and ICT didn't see this bit....... who have pretended, ...........My apologies

1 minute ago, jaybeee said:

No, not at all..........got on me high horse over what I thought was a post supporting Rangers and ICT didn't see this bit....... who have pretended, ...........My apologies

No problem 😀

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is a question that needs talked about, tbf.

What does happen if an independent investigation finds a problem with the vote?

Presumably action 1 is removing those on the board found guilty, then action 2 is voiding the vote.

Do they then wait to hire someone else, then repeat the whole voting process, which I guess could take months?

Void the vote and the money has to be returned. There would have to be a third motion that suggests another way of making payment to offset that, but if you have no board then you need to vote in a board first to make sure you have people there to actually deal with this shit. All roads lead to more problems it would seem.

2 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Void the vote and the money has to be returned. There would have to be a third motion that suggests another way of making payment to offset that, but if you have no board then you need to vote in a board first to make sure you have people there to actually deal with this shit. All roads lead to more problems it would seem.

So all the clubs in league 2 say sevco are talking shite?

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So all the clubs in league 2 say sevco are talking shite?

I think you quoted the wrong post, but in essence, that seems to be what the Brechin statement suggests.

43 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:
3 hours ago, arabdelic said:

They only 2 clubs who have pretended to be acting for the greater good are Rangers 'governance of the game' and Gardiner at Inverness 'didn't want to relegate teams'

Hearts and Partick have both claimed this as well, for all that the fact they're lying about it is painfully and hilariously obvious.

Well; Rangers are just fecking wi Celtic..................ICT want their money based on where they finished in the league table (fair enough) but then want  the league voided, Doh?  Hearts simply don't want to be relegated and it seems were willing to eat all sorts of shit to avoid it and Partick are the ones I have a degree of sympathy for; but now they are getting stroppy as well, so you are spot on.................long winded way of agrreeing.

7 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The only way for a truly independent inquiry to be paid for would be from the SFA some mite say they're one in the same but the SFA have a gripe for the HL/LL.

Wee Mental Dave?

Edited by Jacksgranda

7 minutes ago, jaybeee said:

Well; Rangers are just fecking wi Celtic..................ICT want their money based on where they finished in the league table (fair enough) but then want  the league voided, Doh?  Hearts simply don't want to be relegated and it seems were willing to eat all sorts of shit to avoid it and Partick are the ones I have a degree of sympathy for; but now they are getting stroppy as well, so you are spot on.................long winded way of agrreeing.

ICT wanted restructuring to get themselves promoted.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
16 minutes ago, jaybeee said:

ICT wanted restructuring to get themselves promoted.

fair point see what happens just because of being a jock.........focus on the dosh :)