LUCKY NUMBER 7 ~ The Hamilton Academical 2020/2021 Thread.

Accies aren't letting fans watch their team this week because it will probably cost them money. This is much worse than yesterday's embarrassment.

Well would you pay to watch that pish?

I haven't been & not just the games where I've been working so couldn't watch anyway.

And I've had a ST since 2002.
Accies have done themselves out of money but not selling ST's as normal as I'd no doubt have paid it as usual.

But with no sign of fans getting back in this season & the stream being unreliable with comedy commentary by all accounts I've been going for walks listening to Open All Mics on Sportsound instead for games when I've not been working.

Well would you pay to watch that pish?

I haven't been & not just the games where I've been working so couldn't watch anyway.

And I've had a ST since 2002.
Accies have done themselves out of money but not selling ST's as normal as I'd no doubt have paid it as usual.

But with no sign of fans getting back in this season & the stream being unreliable with comedy commentary by all accounts I've been going for walks listening to Open All Mics on Sportsound instead for games when I've not been working.
That's not the point. The entire experience is utter shite, but the club are telling the fans that they don't matter unless there are enough of us to make it worthwhile. All they care about now is how many away fans pay to watch.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

As our local rivals I feel I should be laughing but really I just want to ask what the f**k is going so wrong here?

What is going wrong is they are not playing Motherwell every week. If they were they would qualify for Europe ! Not bitter u understand.

As our local rivals I feel I should be laughing but really I just want to ask what the f**k is going so wrong here?
1) An awful squad with excruciatingly limited footballing ability. Can't retain the ball, can't win any 1 v 1 duels, can't cross the ball, and without Templeton, there is next to no attacking threat.

2) Rubbish management that leaves a fairly bad defence horrendously exposed. We regularly have less than 50% possession yet somehow always concede really good chances on the counter. Also, save for the odd occasion, there is no clear tactical plan in an attacking sense.

3) A board that, for all the terrific work they have done to get us into the top flight twice and create an excellent academy, have no real interest in actually running a football club. There is no scope for progression and we are supposed to be happy with the same shite over and over. They simply want to run an academy and charity.

4) The keyboard warriors.

Someone who's been getting off Scot free is Beuzelin. What exactly does he offer the manager? Clearly not tactical prowess or helpful advice on how to organise a team.
I think that's exactly what he does offer tbh. I reckon Rice is a coach and signs the players while Boozy does most of the tactical stuff. It's always difficult to criticise an assistant as you don't really know how much to blame them, but hopefully he goes when Rice goes so we can get proper fresh ideas.

Speaking of which, SURELY the lack of a post-match interview is a sign that Rkce has been punted?