George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Fat c***s doing tug of war, fat weans, devil dugs, shite cholesterol laden breakfast being lapped up.... Its pretty much brexit bingo.

Have you ever taken you kids to a holiday camp?

We took the grandkids a couple of times. I had to get tattoos on my neck to fit in.

Looks much the same.

1 hour ago, Raidernation said:

I actually live in the US and far from defending the country (it has so, so many faults) I have to say a lot of the posts on here are ill-informed pish and sensationalist crap.

We'll pass on our thoughts and prayers when Yellowstone blows.

Has H-b gone? I don’t want to sound like im agreeing with him ffs

Is it possible the 2 people shot by the kid have saw a young person carrying a gun like hes billy big baws and basically challenged him with “ are ye fuckin big enough then” when the chased him down the road?

Nevertheless he went looking for trouble armed with a deadly weapon, the fact that this is legal and not swiftly met by all the apparatus of the state is simply astonishing in a first world country,

Do the arr fleg arr statues mob in belfast city centre turn up with automatic weapons? Do they f**k the police and army would be all over them even tho those paramilitary groups are tacitly accepted as a fact of life.

Given his age too his parents should also be prosecuted

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

'If Eric Garner did not want to be choked to death by the police, he should simply have not been so fat.'

Is genuinely the boys argument in the video.

I heard people in the U.K. making a similar ‘defence’ of the police for shooting Jean Charles de Menezes.  “He shouldn’t have jumped that barrier...”

By the U.K. I mean primarily England.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I heard people in the U.K. making a similar ‘defence’ of the police for shooting Jean Charles de Menezes.  “He shouldn’t have jumped that barrier...”

By the U.K. I mean primarily England.

Aye.

To save anyone watching the video and fucking up their YouTube algorithm, its pretty much 'if you can't do the time, don't do the crime'

With the 'crime' being a black man with a criminal record and the 'time' being shot 20 times in the back.