Summer Transfers of '20

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Scott Burns though.

Plus, are QOTS not pretty poor at actually announcing signings. From what I remember they don’t usually announce players signing new contracts.

No. We absolutely do announce players signing new contracts. We dont tend to announce players being released. When there is something to be announced it will be announced on the website, not in the Daily Record.

31 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

No. We absolutely do announce players signing new contracts. We dont tend to announce players being released. When there is something to be announced it will be announced on the website, not in the Daily Record.

Bit self-contradictory there.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Uche Ikpeazu signs for Wycombe from Hearts.

Edit: Not sure if they got a fee for him or not though.

Jesus they've got Akinfenwa up front as well. They'll bench press teams into oblivion next season.

On 13/08/2020 at 17:45, Skyline Drifter said:

I guess they don't expect to need 6 domestic loans anyway, but yes, I agree. It's completely bizarre. They might just as well have kept hold of Doyle and let Stewart go to sit on Kilmarnock's bench instead.

From our point of view I doubt we'd want to sign our back-up keeper on loan from a club in the same division given that we'd then be in bother if Rogers missed a game against Livi. Doyle is also more experienced, which appears to be what we wanted, while Hearts were probably happier to have a younger guy as part of their clear out.

On 16/08/2020 at 15:48, RandomGuy. said:

They've signed 3 goalkeepers already this Summer. After their first got injured they went on and got Doyle.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were still in the market to sign another proper first-choice level keeper if the option became available later in the window (eg Bachmann).

Edited by craigkillie

On 17/08/2020 at 13:29, Skyline Drifter said:

Neat selective quoting! 

We dont announce a release list usually. We do announce new signings and contract extensions. When have any confirmed signings they will be on the website.

....... and we have confirmed signings.

Gregor Buchanan, Tommy Goss, Rhys McCabe, Joe McKee, Dan Pybus and Connor Shields all confirmed.