Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

334 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 24/06/2020 at 12:14, gannonball said:

Would be interesting if it was Tommy Wright but given that he said he needed a break would be surprised to see him back so soon at a club that has fans. 

The best thing about a Wright appointment would be the farmers who have littered this thread with "he's no coming to youse" posts.

The worst thing is that he'd be a competent choice, unlike some of the names mentioned so far.

Evening Tele saying Peter Houston wouldn't be interested.

They're also saying Marijo Tot is interested in the job. He was Slaven Bilic's assistant in Saudi and has managed 10 clubs, never lasting longer than a year.

Absolutely space filler from the Tele.

17 hours ago, Tap in 94 said:

Why do grown men think this guy Slaney is hilarious?

Paul Slane is an ugly wee rat who got exactly what he deserved out of his football career. Looks like he dooks for chips and then dries his face with a cheese grater and is about as funny as getting kicked in the arse with an open toed sandal.

31 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Paul Slane is an ugly wee rat who got exactly what he deserved out of his football career. Looks like he dooks for chips and then dries his face with a cheese grater and is about as funny as getting kicked in the arse with an open toed sandal.

So I'll put you down as undecided then?

2 hours ago, Ric said:

The condescension from the North East is evident. What's wrong lads, not enough Jim McColl planting bulbs?

Away and deep fry your bulbs you West Coast weirdo.

Bet you say square sausage aswell.

Anyway, I'm away to order me some daffys for this Autumn...

Edited by mishtergrolsch

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

I cant listen to the podcast when hes on it, only listen to the ‘si ferry meets‘ ones now. The last one I was disgusted with myself for actually liking Andy fucking Halliday.

So you should. 

"Awhahahaa, aw listen mate..." 

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

It's only because the Beechgrove Garden is pretty much all we have, without it we're nothing.

You can tell by the absolute outrage my post has caused. Glass houses up the North East it seems.