Celtic in Europe 2020/21

Antony

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Celtsgone

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

37 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Absolutely gutted by this tonight

It really is a pity that there aren't 60,000 of the dirty mhanky b*****ds in the Giro Dome to witness it

Lenny must stay.

28 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

See the source image

The Abergers fans taking the piss as they have done for the past fortnight.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You should be thanking us that the result on Sunday has kept Lennon in his job, for a wee while anyway.

If there was a game I'd have picked you to get a result in it was the one you did. I imagine that you'd have it preferred it the other way around?

6 minutes ago, DMCs said:

If there was a game I'd have picked you to get a result in it was the one you did. I imagine that you'd have it preferred it the other way around?

As we’re aiming as high as we can manage in the league this season, both games were as important as each other.

I think the stat they kept spouting 'Celtic haven't lost 3 in a row at home for 30 years' is misleading.  When is the last time Celtic played 3 teams at home in a row who were miles better than them (Rangers, Milan, Sparta Prague)?

The 3 results went completely as expected.  They were talking as if they'd lost to 3 Lowland League teams.

I think the stat they kept spouting 'Celtic haven't lost 3 in a row at home for 30 years' is misleading.  When is the last time Celtic played 3 teams at home in a row who were miles better than them (Rangers, Milan, Sparta Prague)?

The 3 results went completely as expected.  They were talking as if they'd lost to 3 Lowland League teams.

Wouldn't say last night's result was "completely as expected" - Celtic were backed into 4/11 from 1/2 yesterday by certain fools who put money on them (i.e. me)

1 minute ago, Markka said:

Wouldn't say last night's result was "completely as expected" - Celtic were backed into 4/11 from 1/2 yesterday by certain fools who put money on them (i.e. me)

They were playing a team far better than them.  I don't care what bookies say the likelihood of a Celtic win was.

56 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Give Lennon time...