Serious incident in Glasgow

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

So you weren't put off by all the smiting, just all the screwing.

Jumped the shark when they killed off all the best characters with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Like an early version of the Emmerdale plane crash.

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He’s probably on Trip Advisor right now writing a scathing review of the hotel.

‘Conditions were less than satisfactory and the pillowcase had a mysterious stain. The manager had the gall to insinuate I may have been responsible for that from furiously crywanking over Nicola Sturgeon. I was trying to show him a photo I had taken on my phone, however had left the screen on my internet browser. But for him to see a URL entitled celebfakes.com/nastynicky, and make hideous accusations is making two and two equal five.’ 

Edited by carpetmonster

42 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I was watching sky news and the breathless reporter on the scene was wittering on saying we have a statement from James Matthews. A statement from your colleague for fucks sake. The presenter in the studio was trying to read out either a police statement or Nicola Sturgeons one but had to wait for the vitally important James Matthews statement. 

James Matthews is the most beautifully moisturised man I know. He’s like a tanned seal. 

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

In fairness to Lex, I think there should be a review on this tbh. Tbf, stabbings have decreased in Glasgow over the years and this happened in broad daylight in a city centre hotel where asylum seekers had been housed, and someone was shot dead.

What do you think the aims of a review should be?

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:
What do you think the aims of a review should be?

did the guy have a history of mental health issues etc etc. 

I’m guessing you likely don’t seek asylum in foreign countries if everything’s tickety-boo back at the ranch.