WoSFL Premier Division thread

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

7/4 is some price 

Mon the papers

Is it Darvel's Monday or Wednesday team that is the "A" Team?, just asking before I put a few quid on.

6 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Got 2 take ur hat off 2 darvel 15 wins out 16 is some going. Uve noticed now the amount of talbot posters talking about darvel now cos there getting scared. 

Mon the papers

You lads will do us a favour! Oops I forgot your shite.

3 hours ago, Col Hardie said:

Afraid to say tonight’s match is cancelled due to a waterlogged pitch rescheduled for Monday 18th April to attract large crowd

Can only presume, Dervel will get a new pitch laid FOC due to a botched job.

Which company laid the pitch last year? are they new to this kind of ground works?.

The pitch looked best I have seen when we played them at the start of the season

Hilarious considering DL used to slate other (and far less financed) teams pitches, and I’m sure the chairman criticized brechins park at half time on bbc Scotland. I’m sure he also talked about who they who and where they were going to be playing in the next round in the same interview (despite them only being 1 up at the time).

They really are a bunch of fuds.

1 hour ago, geo87 said:

Hilarious considering DL used to slate other (and far less financed) teams pitches, and I’m sure the chairman criticized brechins park at half time on bbc Scotland. I’m sure he also talked about who they who and where they were going to be playing in the next round in the same interview (despite them only being 1 up at the time).

How many games is that now postponed this season at Darvel?

When did he slag off other team's pitches?

I`m hearing that the difference is Darvel want to win the league and go up....Talbot want to win it, but don`t want to go up... (Maybe happy being the big fish in the wee pond... don`t fancy promotion and not being the Big Fish and not winning all the time?

3 minutes ago, Hawf time pie said:

I`m hearing that the difference is Darvel want to win the league and go up....Talbot want to win it, but don`t want to go up... (Maybe happy being the big fish in the wee pond... don`t fancy promotion and not being the Big Fish and not winning all the time?

Talbot would romp that LL. probably a weaker league than the one they are currently in 

7 minutes ago, Hawf time pie said:

Talbot would be the biggest fish the Lowland League has ever had swim in its very small pond.

Talbot would walk the LL and they likely know it, so I’m not sure I believe your sources.