WoSFL Premier Division thread

15 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

The village Idiot speaks.

You are just a troll who is embarrassing Darvel. 

Spot on 👏

Your lot had the chance but the famous bottle merchant bankies kept me here by failing to remotely compete with us last weekend.  

16 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

You are a grade A idiot and fans of EVERY club in the league are fed up with you ruining this forum with your shite

Please do us all a favour and fcuk off?

Ok keep supporting Cumbernauld Rob Roy👍

1 minute ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Ok keep supporting Cumbernauld Rob Roy👍

Classic, did it take you a while to come up with that?  Comedy gold.... 

Everyone is fed up with you, you arent funny, informed or accurate and you bring nothing to this forum... 50 year old virgin sitting in his mums basement sniping at everyone (including his "own" club)

Just a bit of a dick 

33 minutes ago, rhubarb1974 said:

They only see what is being spent through the books…I will leave it at that.  

whether the trust members see the books or not doesn’t change what they spend.   

Last week there was a number of posts alleging past stiffing of  visiting teams of their share of shared gates. Paying people under the table with their contract saying one thing and it being topped up with undeclared cash. There was also allegations of clubs taking dodgy money.

I was quite proud and confident Clydebank have never done any of these things.

You truly are one twisted bitter individual and you should just go away.

Edited by clansman

Just now, rhubarb1974 said:

Ok Frank, keep the head up and don’t get too touchy about not having a clue a thing about football yet want to take over the club 

Nice try ya twat. Thankfully not everyone is like you. I can’t see anyone bringing the club down more than you, not him, and definitely not the committee, if that’s what you think of him or the committee go tell them to their face. I for one would love to be there to see it. Tin foil hat man. You haven’t a clue. And everyone can see it. But if he or anyone at the club at present want my support I’ll gladly give it. Just because I would never want to get involved in anything with responsibility like that, does not mean I don’t take my hat off to the guys that do.

Even if Nicky Low was on £500 a week at Bankies, which he isnt, it was also put on here that it’s paid by a local business or something. So ultimately that would suggest he doesn’t cost Clydebank anything.

Rumours at the time of his transfer were that Rossiter was on £600 a week, so he must be on £1800 a week at Burgh. That’s how this forum works, yeah?

1 minute ago, GIRUU said:

Rhubarb 1974 is typing . . .

No one cares anymore mate. 

Keep it calm toes, that’s all we can see of you hanging out JG arse.   

Another yes man far too blinkered to see the damage to the club the committee is doing.  

Currently he has the WoS pissed off, he has the SJFA pissed off.  WoS already not his biggest fan after he threatened them with legal action to get into the premier league.

2 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

Even if Nicky Low was on £500 a week at Bankies, which he isnt, it was also put on here that it’s paid by a local business or something. So ultimately that would suggest he doesn’t cost Clydebank anything.

Rumours at the time of his transfer were that Rossiter was on £600 a week, so he must be on £1800 a week at Burgh. That’s how this forum works, yeah?

No clue what Rossiter was one, I would imagine he’d be one of the better earners if not top earners at Beith at the time.   

Just now, rhubarb1974 said:

No clue what Rossiter was one, I would imagine he’d be one of the better earners if not top earners at Beith at the time.   

You would imagine ???

think most of all you need to stop imagining . . . 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Just now, GIRUU said:

Ah forgot you know everything in the WOSFL as well . . . My mistake

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Do you think the committee have acted in a proper manner over the past 2 weeks? 

Do you think the club have presented themselves well on social media over the past two weeks? 

9 minutes ago, clansman said:

Last week there was a number of posts alleging past stiffing of  visiting teams of their share of shared gates. Paying people under the table with their contract saying one thing and it being topped up with undeclared cash. There was also allegations of clubs taking dodgy money.

I was quite proud and confident Clydebank have never done any of these things.

You truly are one twisted bitter individual and you should just go away.

Sorry I don’t buy into the idea Clydebank are a big club idea, sorry I awknowledge they have never won anything.  

8 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

Please stay off the drugs ....

13 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Classic, did it take you a while to come up with that?  Comedy gold.... 

Everyone is fed up with you, you arent funny, informed or accurate and you bring nothing to this forum... 50 year old virgin sitting in his mums basement sniping at everyone (including his "own" club)

Just a bit of a dick 

Ok, keep the fight to stay up going! Maybe one day you’ll see a game in Kirkintilloch before you die.  

1 minute ago, rhubarb1974 said:

Ok, keep the fight to stay up going! Maybe one day you’ll see a game in Kirkintilloch before you die.  

Seen plenty..... 

anyway, im out, im not going to let you de-rail this thread with your sh1te any more than you have

Just take a look around though... not a single other poster on here has any time for you...  pretty telling

Imagine being a 50 year old troll.. how weird is that!

2 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

Seen plenty..... 

anyway, im out, im not going to let you de-rail this thread with your sh1te any more than you have

Just take a look around though... not a single other poster on here has any time for you...  pretty telling

Imagine being a 50 year old troll.. how weird is that!

Silent majority.  

Jusy because the new darvel owner, couple of bankies fans that are deluded beyond measure.