WoSFL Premier Division thread

10 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Largs V Talbot on Saturday. Who will win please?

Largs seem to be a very strong side this season building on last year so this could be a close one.Going to sit on the fence and go 1-1 

4 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Broomhill (Dumbarton wing) looking good for the West Premier.

If you don't want to go the LL then the LL can come to you.

Don't see them lasting long in the prem being honest as soon as the comfort blanket of the LL I think the backers will get bored. Very poor addition to the WoS set up. 

11 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Largs seem to be a very strong side this season building on last year so this could be a close one.Going to sit on the fence and go 1-1 

Seen them a couple of times this season and looked impressive, don't get me wrong they are prone to a dodgy result which for me takes them away from being title contenders. Well organised, quick and well drilled. They can however beat any team in the league on there day. 

From memory Talbot don't have a great record down in Largs, I personally would be swaying towards Largs on this one. 

9 hours ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

As we are getting close to more naughty steps attendees. Don't recall oor shanner posting since he came oot the clink. Is it part of his parole or summit.

I'm here under my exciting new re-brand ATFC  but it's mainly just to post my weekly predictions and give red dots. 

37 minutes ago, ATFC said:

I'm here under my exciting new re-brand ATFC  but it's mainly just to post my weekly predictions and give red dots. 

Welcome back; need to keep the numbers of folk with a sense of humour up. Cannae cope with all this immature bitching we get from some quarters. 

Noticed a few posts from yer new moniker. Bit too polite though.

😉😉😉

8 hours ago, leaguereformer said:

Don't see them lasting long in the prem being honest as soon as the comfort blanket of the LL I think the backers will get bored. Very poor addition to the WoS set up. 

They might not even get that far - might just disappear altogether next summer. Well, here’s hoping…