WoSFL Premier Division thread

44 minutes ago, southerner said:

Maybe will at the junior cup final 😀

I think they won’t give a 5hit, they sell a million Killie pies a year and a stupid wee boycott will have no impact. They probably sell more Killie pies in Timbuktu than they do in Auchinleck. 

3 hours ago, Lurcer said:

I think they won’t give a 5hit, they sell a million Killie pies a year and a stupid wee boycott will have no impact. They probably sell more Killie pies in Timbuktu than they do in Auchinleck. 

R u always so serious???? A wee tongue n cheek comment thats all it was fae me lol 

Mon the papers 

4 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

R u always so serious???? A wee tongue n cheek comment thats all it was fae me lol 

Mon the papers 

Sorry are you Passbackdave or Southerner because my reply was to the Southerner. 

don’t tell me people have multiple accounts on here.?

I would be gutted if this was so !!

20 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Darvel do the thing & win their biggest honour to date by far while Pollok secure the illustrious best team outside Ayrshire trophyemoji769.png. Rob Roy continue their wonderful recent form. Cumbernauld bid adieu.

I like that, I really do!😂

After topping the table for so long this season, something a bit more prestigious next time round hopefully, though! 😉

Edited by archieb

2 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Sorry are you Passbackdave or Southerner because my reply was to the Southerner. 

don’t tell me people have multiple accounts on here.?

I would be gutted if this was so !!

No multiple accounts fae me hard enough keeping upto date with 1 account. Anno u replied 2 southerner in the same tone as u did 2 me earlier thats whybi just asked if ur always so serious. Glad i can clear that up. Wit team donu support just out of interest???

Mon the papers 

6 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Nobody's going to boycott pies. Gall had a wee dig in his interview because in his deluded brain he thinks there is a rivalry between Darvel and Talbot. They beat us too the title and well done, I would have been more upset if it had been one of our main rivals that had pipped us at the post.. Hopefully they move on to whatever level they want to go to, or how much their moneymen want to part with.

8 hours ago, passbackdave said:

No multiple accounts fae me hard enough keeping upto date with 1 account. Anno u replied 2 southerner in the same tone as u did 2 me earlier thats whybi just asked if ur always so serious. Glad i can clear that up. Wit team donu support just out of interest???

Mon the papers 

Check my bio for my team. 

Edited by Lurcer

6 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Wasnt expecting that lol how did ur team do this season? Why so much interest in the wosl?

Mon the papers

I used to be a postie in Buckie and I took interest in them. Missed out on the title by 4 points. I now live in Goldenhill and follow Lesmahagow. 

32 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

I used to be a postie in Buckie and I took interest in them. Missed out on the title by 4 points. I now live in Goldenhill and follow Lesmahagow. 

Can't believe it's 21 years since we stopped off at Buckie for a meal as we headed off to play Portgordon in the Scottish. A great follow your club experience where if swings and a chute were mandatory requirement for a SFA license then the Port's would have skooshed. Highlight of the day was not catching frost bite and the local farmer having to pull the bus out the ground.

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Glenafton v Blantyre next Wednesday night clashing with the Europa Final seems like a burst pipe or similar act of God in waiting. 

Don't understand why Glenafton haven't played a midweek game until tonight. Most teams are finished or have just one game left but Glenafton still have four games left.

I know they aren't playing to a deadline but IMO you get a better idea of the league table and where you stand when teams have played a similiar amount of games instead of having 5 games in hand over some teams

On 08/05/2022 at 23:28, Blackie Gold said:

Nobody's going to boycott pies. Gall had a wee dig in his interview because in his deluded brain he thinks there is a rivalry between Darvel and Talbot. They beat us too the title and well done, I would have been more upset if it had been one of our main rivals that had pipped us at the post.. Hopefully they move on to whatever level they want to go to, or how much their moneymen want to part with.

I am. I won’t buy any Brownings products including pies at Killie games. All down to John Gall’s recent behaviour. 

4 hours ago, Shanner said:

Glenafton v Blantyre next Wednesday night clashing with the Europa Final seems like a burst pipe or similar act of God in waiting. 

And the two couldn't get together and move it to Tuesday???