OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

52 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Yet none of that makes you a bigger club than Heart of Midlothian - good job!

Does this research paper on Scottish stadiums know where Barnsley FC (Oakwell) is? Sure looks like some cutting-edge research going on there.

Brockville doesn't even exist anymore but at least Pittodrie is keeping the spirit of absolute hovel stadia going. Maybe one day you'll be able to sell out your new 12,000-seater down on the beach/on the outskirts of Scotland's third city.

29 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I question the methodology of a Scottish stadia survey that includes Oakwell in Yorkshire 🧐

:lol:

Well played @kingjoey

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Yet none of that makes you a bigger club than Heart of Midlothian - good job!

Does this research paper on Scottish stadiums know where Barnsley FC (Oakwell) is? Sure looks like some cutting-edge research going on there.

Brockville doesn't even exist anymore but at least Pittodrie is keeping the spirit of absolute hovel stadia going. Maybe one day you'll be able to sell out your new 12,000-seater down on the beach/on the outskirts of Scotland's third city.

Glad you took it seriously.

56 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Fixed to a more accurate chat of the thread. 

we’ll likely have some new signing today pop in & let us know your  🐑 informed opinion.

looking forward to next Wednesday 💥

I simply said that he was shite in the game he played against us. You disagree? 

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

From the same source....
Good news for Hibs fans on the other hand
image.png.c8dd064eba576e68b8822e01b5839942.png

That will embarrass a few individuals who were doubting  the quality of his research earlier. 

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Actually in fairness, I seem to remember he was pretty good in the first half but was clearly unfit and fell out the game in the 2nd. 

He was a late signing so he'd missed the first 7 games of the season.

He has picked up fitness since then although at 35 he's not going to be the most dynamic of athletes 

He pairs up well with Devlin because that way one of them brings the energy and the other one brings the brains

31 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He was a late signing so he'd missed the first 7 games of the season.

He has picked up fitness since then although at 35 he's not going to be the most dynamic of athletes 

He pairs up well with Devlin because that way one of them brings the energy and the other one brings the brains

Thanks, although I didn’t need his life story. 

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Actually in fairness, I seem to remember he was pretty good in the first half but was clearly unfit and fell out the game in the 2nd. 

Pretty sure Snodgrass was one of the many Hearts players that Duk roared past while limping to set up our second goal.