OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Are the Aberdeen and Hibs threads full of Hearts fans being utter roasters in the close season? 

I’m staying off our thread to be honest. Don’t want to be the first one pishing my pants because we haven’t signed enough new players. 

And it’s quite nice here in the summer. 

On 12/06/2023 at 15:21, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Are the Aberdeen and Hibs threads full of Hearts fans being utter roasters in the close season? 

I think you get the odd comment from Hearts fans on their threads, but his infestation of Aberdeen fans here is truly bizarre.  

Weird fascination with us, I think they could be still buzzing out of their heads having finished above us in the league. 

I fear the real Aberdeen roasters will be hanging about here like an unflushable jobby for some time to come.  Especially the first two Dons fans that quote this post. They're right creepy c***s. 😊

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I think you get the odd comment from Hearts fans on their threads, but his infestation of Aberdeen fans here is truly bizarre.  

Weird fascination with us, I think they could be still buzzing out of their heads having finished above us in the league. 

I fear the real Aberdeen roasters will be hanging about here like an unflushable jobby for some time to come.  Especially the first two Dons fans that quote this post. They're right creepy c***s. 😊

😂

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Taking the creepy c**t hit to allow the rest of my fellow sheep in. 

Have at it lads. 

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Aye.

Buzzing.

Once in the last decade you’ve finished above The Dons.

As you say, buzzing. 
Snigger. 

🤡

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I'd be less inclined to partake in a mild ribbing if I didn't see "Hearts juggernaut" in caps everytime I opened the forum. Perhaps change of thread name would help.

May I be as bold to suggest  switching 'JUGGERNAUT' with say 'abasement'.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

A quick peek on JKB and you'll find certain threads such as the summer transfer window, season tickets sales, Dave Cormack etc all bashing Aberdeen and everything we do. The way some folk on there make us out, you'd think we were dead set to be relegated next season and deep into bankruptcy. Hearts fans are as equally if not more so fascinated with Aberdeen especially after us finishing third. Andrew McKinley often brings us up which is why Cormack made his recent tweet about Hearts. Just take a look at the twitter response from Hearts fans regarding the news that Aberdeen sold 10k season tickets.

Controversial opinion, however my observation has always been that Hearts fans comment about Aberdeen more often than they do even Hibs. To me, It's clear as day you lot see us as your main direct rivals.

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

A quick peek on JKB and you'll find certain threads such as the summer transfer window, season tickets sales, Dave Cormack etc all bashing Aberdeen and everything we do. The way some folk on there make us out, you'd think we were dead set to be relegated next season and deep into bankruptcy. Hearts fans are as equally if not more so fascinated with Aberdeen especially after us finishing third. Andrew McKinley often brings us up which is why Cormack made his recent tweet about Hearts. Just take a look at the twitter response from Hearts fans regarding the news that Aberdeen sold 10k season tickets.

Controversial opinion, however my observation has always been that Hearts fans comment about Aberdeen more often than they do even Hibs. To me, It's clear as day you lot see us as your main direct rivals.

Looking on from the outside, Andrew McKinlay would appear to be an arrogant, rotund blowhard.

Just now, the jambo-rocker said:

Seeing as the Aberdeen fans are on the more box office thread, I might as well post it here.

I see you announced your record 10k season ticket holders. Good effort boys. Not quite gorgie levels of good, but good effort.

It’s actually 12,000 if you include corporates like your lot do.

You can win the attendance FC award.

Add it to the honours board 

33 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Looking on from the outside, Andrew McKinlay would appear to be an arrogant, rotund blowhard.

Seems to be a recurring theme with Hearts' chairmen.

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

We've been buzzing out of our heads in ten of the last eleven seasons.

Some of those seasons you've even been in the same league as us.

Edited by kingjoey

45 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

We've been buzzing out of our heads in ten of the last eleven seasons.

Some of those seasons you've even been in the same league as us.

And they’ve also managed to stay out of administration & not stiff hundred of creditors in most of those seasons too.