OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

25 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Just on the last point, whilst we have been relegated, Aberdeen only missed out on it because of Falkirk not having a big enough stadium.....

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Missed out on a playoff*

Pretty sure we'd save everyone a lot of time by just having ChatGPT generate all these recycled talking points and retorts. We could pin it to the top of the forum.

16 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Pretty sure we'd save everyone a lot of time by just having ChatGPT generate all these recycled talking points and retorts. We could pin it to the top of the forum.

That's a great idea. But, as everyone really knows, we are right obviously. 

22 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I asked Chat GPT why Hearts and Aberdeen fans bicker like bairns - 

It is important to avoid making generalizations or stereotypes about any fan base, including Hearts FC and Aberdeen FC fans. While there may be instances of bickering or animosity between fans of different teams, it does not mean that all fans from these clubs behave in the same way.

Rivalries in football can be intense, and passionate fans may engage in banter or heated discussions with supporters of rival teams. This behavior is not exclusive to Hearts FC and Aberdeen FC; it can be observed among fans of various clubs worldwide.

Factors contributing to fan rivalries can include historical incidents, on-field competition, regional differences, or even personal connections to the clubs. However, it's important to remember that the actions of a few individuals do not represent the entire fan base.

It's crucial to promote respectful dialogue and sportsmanship among fans, encouraging healthy competition and a positive atmosphere during matches. Football clubs, governing bodies, and authorities often take steps to prevent and address any instances of inappropriate behavior, aiming to create an enjoyable experience for all supporters.

What a loadypish................

2 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

So general thoughts from Jambos on our new Technical Director? I'm not bowled over, but I'm quietly confident? I'm not really sure who else is out there's no anyway, no particular stand out candidate 

I wasn't sure if I wanted him, possibly too much of a gamble, but every new name for manager is a gamble to some extent.  I loved his passion as a player on the pitch, and if he keeps that going in his new role then I'm sure he'll get the best out of most of the players.

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I wasn't sure if I wanted him, possibly too much of a gamble, but every new name for manager is a gamble to some extent.  I loved his passion as a player on the pitch, and if he keeps that going in his new role then I'm sure he'll get the best out of most of the players.

Modern players will likely just decide he's a p***k.

13 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Based on what? He's not stupid, he's been part of the current Scotland set up and played under top managers, he's not going to be some wee whingey dinosaur.

He might not work out, but so far he's gotten a good reaction and improved multiple players. So they've obviously bought into him to some extent.

7 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

Why? we don't have your 'modern' players; the players really like Naismith and respect him, unlike the last guy

7 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

And be right. 

And that voice 😆

Voice, really?

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Based on what? He's not stupid, he's been part of the current Scotland set up and played under top managers, he's not going to be some wee whingey dinosaur.

He might not work out, but so far he's gotten a good reaction and improved multiple players. So they've obviously bought into him to some extent.

16 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Why? we don't have your 'modern' players; the players really like Naismith and respect him, unlike the last guy

Voice, really?

Very touchy.

9 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

He does seem to find it particularly easy to get under the skin of opposition fans. A special talent which should provide much joviality for Hearts fans in the coming season.

27 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Are the Aberdeen and Hibs threads full of Hearts fans being utter roasters in the close season? 

If not, we all need to up our game.