Conspiracy Theories

The Royal Family are shapeshifting lizards and as well as the murders of Princess Di and sex case Epstein, the Queen also engineered the award of a free kick to Italy when they fouled Alan Hutton in the crucial Scotland v Italy Euro qualifying clash in 2007.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2020 at 06:52, Fullerene said:

I am in no doubt that Al-Qaeda conspired to make 9/11 happen.  They even boasted about it afterwards. 

TBF at that particular time someone couldve accidentally blown up a petrol station in Washington while smoking and Al Qaeda wouldve claimed it was them.

On 12/09/2020 at 13:28, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Not sure if that's what you're referencing, but there was a crowdfunder to do that exact thing years ago. Not sure what happened with it.

Apparently a boy filmed the Sun never setting over Antarctica during its Summer, and got met with a barrage of Flat Earthers commenting on it claiming it was fake. He offered to pay for everything for any of them to fly over to anywhere they wanted, provide them with filming equipment, and help them survive/return. Youll be able to guess how many people took him up on his offer.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

You'd think lizards would be in favour of it getting hotter

Would presumably start cracking the outer shell of the planet, revealing the hollow centre, and they'd all be exposed.

Its how they all travel around the planet.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently a boy filmed the Sun never setting over Antarctica during its Summer, and got met with a barrage of Flat Earthers commenting on it claiming it was fake. He offered to pay for everything for any of them to fly over to anywhere they wanted, provide them with filming equipment, and help them survive/return. Youll be able to guess how many people took him up on his offer.

What makes you think any flat-earther would risk going to Antarctica without a fully functioning set of gravity boots to stop them falling off and floating out into space?

7 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

What makes you think any flat-earther would risk going to Antarctica without a fully functioning set of gravity boots to stop them falling off and floating out into space?

Apparently very few believe that its the "edge" anymore. 

Some believe its a never ending expanse of ice that surrounds the Earth, while other believe its a massive ice wall that prevents us seeing other "lands", for some reason.

On 12/09/2020 at 21:01, dirty dingus said:

This is grade A tinfoil hat stuff right here. 

https://time.com/5887437/conspiracy-theories-2020-election/

"Go online. Dig deep..."

Might even need to go as deep as the second page of a Youtube search.

I think that might be the main attraction of conspiracy theories...they give some pretty dim people an illusion of having been intelligent enough to have uncovered some arcane shit, inevitably with suspicious ease considering how deeply concealed the ostensible conspiracies are meant to be.

9 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

"Go online. Dig deep..."

Might even need to go as deep as the second page of a Youtube search.

I think that might be the main attraction of conspiracy theories...they give some pretty dim people an illusion of having been intelligent enough to have uncovered some arcane shit, inevitably with suspicious ease considering how deeply concealed the ostensible conspiracies are meant to be.

I’m an expert on construction, engineering, jet fuel, terrorism and world politics from watching loose change.

No way was it a plane mate.

Yep, I’m a historian because I watched the antiques roadshow.

So I just have to pretend to be a raving lunatic to get a free holiday to Antarctica? Count me in.

So I just have to pretend to be a raving lunatic to get a free holiday to Antarctica? Count me in.

I had a theory that these conspiracy c***s were at it and just wanted to be flown all over the world for f**k all under the pretence of claiming conspiracy about stuff. Free trips to antartica for the flat earthers, new york/washington for the 9/11 c***s, paris for the diana sceptics.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

We'll just take you to Harthill 

1) you won't know it's not Antarctica

2) as a raving looney you'll fit right in with the locals

I have no problem with flat-earthers getting free trips to Antarctica. I don’t see why anyone should help them get back though.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently very few believe that its the "edge" anymore. 

Some believe its a never ending expanse of ice that surrounds the Earth, while other believe its a massive ice wall that prevents us seeing other "lands", for some reason.

Do they think Game of Thrones was a documentary or something?

On 12/09/2020 at 19:27, Shotgun said:

I'm pretty sure tall buildings are engineered to sway in the wind. If they weren't, it would make them more susceptible to damage....

Having been in one in Japan during two major earthquakes I can confirm they are designed to sway in a big way. Laughing at the gaijin's reaction to a minor tremor is a favourite Japanese pastime right up there with telling them that natto is a local delicacy they really must try but once you get past 6 on the Richter scale they are nothing like as blase about it once books start flying off shelves and office chairs start rolling very fast across the room and slamming into walls.

On 12/09/2020 at 19:59, Shotgun said:

Now see, this is an argument I've heard many times but I don't understand it. Conservatives are relentlessly abusive towards liberals. They call us traitors, America haters and terrorist lovers. They threaten us with violence, call for boycotts of our businesses, destroy our careers and burn the products of our athlete's sponsors. They create conspiracy theories about paedophile rings and other non-existent crimes. They send death threats, rape threats and spray hateful graffiti on our property. This doesn't just stem from social media extremists but mainstream news outlets. Every liberal has been on the wrong end of this type of hatred on a regular basis.

But we're supposed to treat them with dignity and respect, otherwise they'll vote for Trump and it will be our fault. This just makes no sense to me.

It's not for their benefit. 

It's so you/we don't diminish ourselves by stooping to their extremely low moral standards.