Sportscene watch

15 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Steven Thompson reckoned Accies top scorer was Odoffin with three. It's actually Callachan with seven. Not bad Thommo, only four out.

" Sweet Jane " refers to him as Thommo . I think he is unsackable

unfortunately

Sportscene is terrible.

It's so poorly produced and everything about it feels like they just don't care.

The presenters are mostly shit. The 'punditry' is awful. The highlights themselves are so carelessly put together and often miss vital, important things.

It just isn't an enjoyable watch.

39 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Re McFadden and Dundee United's red card...why is a player's trailing leg being off the ground or not have any difference to whether you have control of your leading leg?

Livi also had the ball in the back of the net from the resulting freekick. Shirley more worthwhile giving us a look at that than some of the other clips from our game? From comments on the match thread it was onside but a foul in box.

The game with the most goals should always be the main game. 

Tuned in looking to see Accies vs Motherwell. Not 20+ minutes of a 1-0 game. 

Would also be swell if the pundits did even the most basic of half-arsed research on the diddies before spouting nonsense opinions.
Rangers v Killie was clearly the game of the day with the most riding on it. Either that or they just show Celtic or Rangers first no matter what.

9 hours ago, Loonytoons said:

Re McFadden and Dundee United's red card...why is a player's trailing leg being off the ground or not have any difference to whether you have control of your leading leg?

Also McFadden asked if when a Pawlett went down at the edge of the box if it was a dive. “No, he just threw himself to the floor.”

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Did anything in our routine game yesterday offend the sportscene panelists,  will we be hearing from the compliance law firm?

Steady Bennett. You've recently got it down to a respectable -3600 but any more of this pish and you'll be disappearing over that -4000 horizon again sharpish.

38 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Steady Bennett. You've recently got it down to a respectable -3600 but any more of this pish and you'll be disappearing over that -4000 horizon again sharpish.

Are you keeping tabs on my posting activity?

Not sure if I should be honoured or terrified here...

23 hours ago, crispy said:

Livi also had the ball in the back of the net from the resulting freekick. Shirley more worthwhile giving us a look at that than some of the other clips from our game? From comments on the match thread it was onside but a foul in box.

Was apparently for a foul by Fitzwater, when I watched the replay there looked like absolutely nothing in it that I could see. Thought they'd have at least shown a disallowed goal on the highlights, even if they didn't talk about it. Shows how pish Sportscene is though :lol:

9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Was apparently for a foul by Fitzwater, when I watched the replay there looked like absolutely nothing in it that I could see. Thought they'd have at least shown a disallowed goal on the highlights, even if they didn't talk about it. Shows how pish Sportscene is though :lol:

Aye looked a good goal to me, poor as we were,  that Guthrie goal and the sitter JET missed could've got us something. Fitzwater and Devlin were both terrible though, combined with JET it was like playing with 8 and a half men (giving Devlin half a player as he wasn't just as bad as the other 2, think he kicked one off our line).

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

On 14/02/2021 at 11:58, bennett said:

Did anything in our routine game yesterday offend the sportscene panelists,  will we be hearing from the compliance law firm?

Breaking Covid social distancing regulations

Mandatory 30 points deduction

Edited by ewan14

On 08/02/2021 at 19:44, DA Baracus said:

Sportscene is terrible.

It's so poorly produced and everything about it feels like they just don't care.

The presenters are mostly shit. The 'punditry' is awful. The highlights themselves are so carelessly put together and often miss vital, important things.

It just isn't an enjoyable watch.

Noticed this in yesterday’s one . It’s showed Ryan Jack’s goal before just randomly breaking into a collection of volleys over the years with little to no introduction. Half of which the presenters spent talking about a Steven Thompson volley from about 2002 that wasn’t even in the clips .

felt like watching a group of people presenting at work but the slideshows appear to be moving to fast and not in line with what they are discussing . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Sorry if i missed any conversation on it, but was Pawlett's red a tad harsh?  He was stretching for the ball and I don't think his studs were up.  It definitely wasn't intentional or malicious.

Edit - I'm going by the SPFL: Youtube highlights, not Sportscene's.

Edited by TheScarf