FIFA 21

mrpaddyx

Managed to actually get a decent amount of games in this weekend. 12 wins 5 losses just now.

Depressing how much better Rashford is than Lewandowski. Hurts my soul. Few pals saying pogba is shit but really like him. Him and Emre Can as my two defensive midfielders have been great.

Reus and Belarabi are my worst players by miles. Just don't feel good enough at this stage in the game.

Hradecky seems a decent keeper too. Just seems that as long as a keeper is not too low rated all you need is height!

2 hours ago, #Gary said:

I'd recommend Aouar ST card for that team. He's unreal and one of the cheaper freeze SBCs so far.

Yeah only a couple of hours left but I might go for it. Not sure who he would replace though to be honest. Mollet has been surpringly very good at RAM, his finesse shots from outside the box are unreal. 

2 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Managed to actually get a decent amount of games in this weekend. 12 wins 5 losses just now.

Depressing how much better Rashford is than Lewandowski. Hurts my soul. Few pals saying pogba is shit but really like him. Him and Emre Can as my two defensive midfielders have been great.

Reus and Belarabi are my worst players by miles. Just don't feel good enough at this stage in the game.

Hradecky seems a decent keeper too. Just seems that as long as a keeper is not too low rated all you need is height!

Big fan too. Him, Ndidi & Fernandes in the middle are class.

9 hours ago, Wardy said:

Yeah only a couple of hours left but I might go for it. Not sure who he would replace though to be honest. Mollet has been surpringly very good at RAM, his finesse shots from outside the box are unreal. 

I’d have Aouar in over Socrates. Having used him last year, he’s good but he’ll cost you in the long run if he’s anything like back then.

f**k me. I went on to get to gold 3 before midnight. Ended up going from 12-5 to 14-13.

Two wins and 8 losses. f**k knows what happened there. Felt like I was playing alright before. Never played so bad in my life!

Don't think I'll be touching this other than to look at sbcs for a few days.

8 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’d have Aouar in over Socrates. Having used him last year, he’s good but he’ll cost you in the long run if he’s anything like back then.

Nope not having that. Socrates is my main man! 😂 of course as the game cycle continues it may be harder. But that’s 2 weekend leagues with him and he’s been an absolute joy. Folk don’t expect him to just crash in 30 yard finesse shots. So good. Doesn’t have much balance but his positioning and finishing as well as ball control and dribbling is top tier. Aouar may have to hide his time. 😂

Got Rulebreakers Cuadrado from the second party bag which has to be a W, only spent 21k buying Lukaku and Cuadrado is worth 150k according to Futbin. Did get Omishen in the first one though so think I've still lost out overall.

Will I do every party bag SBC they release despite knowing the odds of benefiting from it are so slim? Not for me to say, but yes.

2 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Acuna about to be the best left back in the game 😍

Can't see it being better than Mendy still. 

I do refuse to use Mendy and Varane though. I have rulebreaker Gimenez and Freeze Torreira instead. 

I'll still be using the Coquelin but the upgrade would've been nice...

1 hour ago, #Gary said:

Can't see it being better than Mendy still. 

I do refuse to use Mendy and Varane though. I have rulebreaker Gimenez and Freeze Torreira instead. 

I'll still be using the Coquelin but the upgrade would've been nice...

I’m not sure I agree on that one

9149C7B4-87F6-4230-987E-28591ACA4C85.thumb.jpeg.6d15dd9bcd270466fe1495ed539827a5.jpeg

For what it’s worth though, I have that Torreira too and he’s an absolute bulldog.

So, here's the thing. Don't play Rivals at 4 in the morning when you are struggling to sleep as your are likely to face someone who has Prime pele in their team with a user name based roughly on Hitler and the numbers 88. A reverse Escape to Victory if you will. Whether the person was a Neo nazi or not I've never had a more satifying victory on Fifa, probably ever. 4-3 to me with a last minute winner from Dries Mertens.