Mighty Montrose FC Thread

26 minutes ago, keptie said:

How about a managers swap between the two clubs as both managers have got a bit stale and maybe need a new challenge. Also DC need the Montrose gig to complete the Angus set. 😀

Both need kicks up the backside by their respective chairmen also suspect this is DCs last season before retiring

1 hour ago, kayemphoto said:

New Match Album: Montrose 0-2 Kelty Hearts

Full album HERE

Montose_v_Kelty-10.jpg

Who is helping Tidser out? Didn't recognize the guy in the dug out,David McGurn is one but who was the main lad doing the shouting from the side?

2 hours ago, mo83 said:

Who is helping Tidser out? Didn't recognize the guy in the dug out,David McGurn is one but who was the main lad doing the shouting from the side?

Kevin McDonald (Geordie) was also Kevin Thomsons assistant when he was here 

32 minutes ago, broomiesniper said:

interesting interview with SP after the game, although I didn't agree with his thoughts about us being on top of the game in spells it was good to hear some new faces could be in this week.  

badly need Central Midfielders and Defenders

Agree!

Attacking Centre Midfielder to chip in with a few goals.

19 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Matthew Wright any good? I believe he was more of a squad player at Falkirk so didn't do much there but looks like he scored a few for you guys.

He’ll do well in League 2. 

29 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Matthew Wright any good? I believe he was more of a squad player at Falkirk so didn't do much there but looks like he scored a few for you guys.

Bit of a coup really for you, that increases your chance of survival dramatically. He’s a natural finisher but will do the dirty work as well.

27 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Looks like Petrie's peg has stopped shoogling.

Always makes me chuckle any time someone even attempts to suggest that Petrie is in trouble. Whilst I still think there’s questions over his squad building over the last couple of seasons, it would take a ridiculously bad set of circumstances for us to sack him anytime soon.