COVID-19 In Scottish Football

8 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’s just more fearmongering.

The numbers getting Covid are derisory and , of those that get it, the vast majority are not even ill.

I understand that we are currently experiencing more deaths from summer flu than Covid.

Deaths from non Covid illnesses are increasing all the time due to people not getting proper treatment for cancer, heart disease, you name it.

Total deaths from Covid are around 45000 so far but it is estimated that deaths from lockdown will far exceed this.

Never thought that my fellow Scots would be so stupid and let politicians tell us to how to live our lives.

Join the March On Holyrood on 5th September for Truth not Fear

Shut up you flat earth tit. Away and hide from chemtrails and vaccines.

22 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’s just more fearmongering.

The numbers getting Covid are derisory and , of those that get it, the vast majority are not even ill.

I understand that we are currently experiencing more deaths from summer flu than Covid.

Deaths from non Covid illnesses are increasing all the time due to people not getting proper treatment for cancer, heart disease, you name it.

Total deaths from Covid are around 45000 so far but it is estimated that deaths from lockdown will far exceed this.

Never thought that my fellow Scots would be so stupid and let politicians tell us to how to live our lives.

Join the March On Holyrood on 5th September for Truth not Fear

Don't forget your mask  👍

The Bundesliga now looking likely to be behind closed doors for the rest of this year. If Germany who actually coped very well at the start of the crisis are closing their doors do you think Scotland and other countries can really get fans back in big numbers before the year end?

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/bundesliga-no-fans-until-2021-germany-coronavirus-angela-merkel/article32462570.ece

17 minutes ago, stressball said:

You’re quite clearly a walloper.

Please present the evidence to your claims from credible sources, if you can’t, put a turnip in your mouth and shut up.

Office for National Statistics

Influenza/pneumonia are currently responsible for more deaths than Covid.

3 hours ago, ahemps said:

The Bundesliga now looking likely to be behind closed doors for the rest of this year. If Germany who actually coped very well at the start of the crisis are closing their doors do you think Scotland and other countries can really get fans back in big numbers before the year end?

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/bundesliga-no-fans-until-2021-germany-coronavirus-angela-merkel/article32462570.ece

Big numbers? Doubt it. 

Pessimist in me thinks next season could be the same as this season too. While before away fans allowed as well. 

Probably won't be allowed near full stadiums until society is out of any "phase" of restrictions. Whenever that's meant to be.  

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

On 27/08/2020 at 10:23, craigkillie said:

I lived across the road from Murrayfield for a few years, and I can assure you that rugby fans are no better than anyone else at obeying guidance, unless the guidance involves pissing up against the sides of houses, running through people's front gardens and lying down steaming in the middle of the road.

Just jolly japes though... 

45 minutes ago, stressball said:

Provide them.

Okay, but quite complicated.

Maybe you should do some research yourself.

Anyway, w/e 7th August- deaths where Covid was mentioned on the death certificate is 152

deaths where influenza/pneumonia is on the death certificate is 1013. However, as that may not have been the primary cause, the percentage to use from past experience is considered to be 28% giving a figure of 284.

The basic figures come from the ONS but have been have revised by fullfact.org to be more meaningful.

Right - over to you but I doubt if facts interest you.