Betfred Cup - Group C

3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

It was as comfortable a narrow win as you'll see. Kane being the better, most dangerous striker on the pitch is a worry. Think we've found out a fair bit about the players so far though, Rooney,  Hendry and Parish aren't good enough and I'd be worried if they have to spend some time in the first team.

I get that Hendry hasn't had a good season so far, but I'm surprised how lowly you rate him Tam.

I think he has ability and will come good, as Radford says he needs a break to get him going, but I see him on a far higher standing than the other two you mention who should only be fringe players.  

Time will tell I guess..

48 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I get that Hendry hasn't had a good season so far, but I'm surprised how lowly you rate him Tam.

I think he has ability and will come good, as Radford says he needs a break to get him going, but I see him on a far higher standing than the other two you mention who should only be fringe players.  

Time will tell I guess..

I just think one wee purple spell as a super sub doesn't make a career. I want him to do well but every single time he has had opportunities (apart from that The Rangers game) he has failed miserably. He doesn't look like a Premiership level striker if I'm honest.

It says 'all home matches' on the letter, not 'all home league matches'

Sorry should have said that's the explanation of which matches you will be able to stream with the season ticket.

Thanks so that should be yes.

Confused now as it seems Betfred games are not part of the package so they will be charging season ticket holders £12.50 to watch Brechin on Saturday. That is a bit off as we lost a few games at the termination of the season.

10 minutes ago, akuram said:

Confused now as it seems Betfred games are not part of the package so they will be charging season ticket holders £12.50 to watch Brechin on Saturday. That is a bit off as we lost a few games at the termination of the season.

League cup games are never included as part of a season ticket, there's always an additional cost. Since the gate money is split 50/50 between the teams, it wouldn't be fair to Brechin if we let 2/3 of the viewers have the stream for nothing. In the same way we couldn't do that if people were physically entering the stadium. 

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

League cup games are never included as part of a season ticket, there's always an additional cost. Since the gate money is split 50/50 between the teams, it wouldn't be fair to Brechin if we let 2/3 of the viewers have the stream for nothing. In the same way we couldn't do that if people were physically entering the stadium. 

I assumed the money from the stream stays with the home team like league games.

1 minute ago, Steve McQueen said:

Nope, as far as I'm away it's split 42.5% each, with 15% going towards the running costs. So saints will have gotten a share from last nights match, unless they've offered to waive it. 

2 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

1 hour ago, Widge said:

Nope, as far as I'm away it's split 42.5% each, with 15% going towards the running costs. So saints will have gotten a share from last nights match, unless they've offered to waive it. 

Aye. Split of money is exactly the same as it was during PATG games.

That’s fair enough after all it’s only £12.50.

I'd like to see us get a cricket score here.  

Obviously it's not likely the way we've been in front of goal, and it's generally not something we do anyway against lower league teams, but we're on our own pitch as a full time team over 2 months into our season playing against a part-time team who desperately struggled last season and have had one game in 7 months.  We've mostly been playing well but missing the killer touch.

Absolutely nothing against Brechin, it's just time for us to stop making excuses and time to get the job done. Play at a very high tempo from the first minute and lets try to blow them away and get a good few goals into the strikers.

Roll on 1-1 and a penalty shoot out..!!

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Clark

Rooney Gordon McCart Tanser

O'Halloran Bryson Davidson Wotherspoon

Kane May

That right hand side would be interesting.

Is O'Halloran even fit for this?