Hamilton vs Rangers, 29/08

I’ve no idea why nobody on Sky or Sportscene has picked up that Hagi was offside at the point where Roffe headed the ball against the bar. Stop the picture at the very point the ball is headed and he is a few feet off. First goal should have been disallowed.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’ve no idea why nobody on Sky or Sportscene has picked up that Hagi was offside at the point where Roffe headed the ball against the bar. Stop the picture at the very point the ball is headed and he is a few feet off. First goal should have been disallowed.

Closet Sevvies?

We decided to play the second half without a midfield and it was dreadful from us - was like watching a dobber Premiership teams like A'deen or St Mirren.
Aribo was sorely missed as no one in the middle of the park was looking like taking responsibility.

Must try harder you *** ****

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Barker is a competition winner. Man City and now Rangers? He must be fucking unreal in training! 

It’s like when Hibs had that defender Ryan McGivern who was ‘on loan from Man City’.  He was the worst defender I’ve ever seen in the flesh.