Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Of course I want Scotland to win.

Funny cause five minutes ago you said you were 'indifferent'.  Yet you've spent all day on a thread about the national side.  I'm indifferent to the fortunes of Caley as it happens, even though my dad turned down a contract with them, so you won't see me on their board talking about them.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Funny cause five minutes ago you said you were 'indifferent'.  Yet you've spent all day on a thread about the national side.  I'm indifferent to the fortunes of Caley as it happens, even though my dad turned down a contract with them, so you won't see me on their board talking about them.

Of course he did, cheif.

Of course it is, these two are suggesting that absolutely anything Scotland do eclipses what your club do, which is an absolutely fucking mental take.

For some people it will. For some people it wont. Personally it is a tough one actually. Seeing airdrie win anything was bloody brilliant. But seeing scotland qualify for a major tournament would also be brilliant.

I think it says a lot that I have had more glory out of following Airdrie than i have had from following scotland (aside from getting to see some cracking countries). Hopefully tonight begins to even it up.

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's right.  Was working full time for Kodak and playing part time with a kid on the way, so said no to moving up there.   They're shite anyway tbf.

I play for Carnoustie Panmure.

Me not workin' hard? Yeah right
Picture that with a Kodak
Or, better yet, go to Times Square
Take a picture of me with a Kodak
Took my life from negative to positive
I just want y'all to know that
And tonight, let's enjoy life

~Pitbull, 2012

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I can't imagine Andy Robertson will see Scotland qualfying for Euro 2021 as being a bigger achievement than winning the Champions League tbh.

Again, you'll need to point out where anybody said that, though arguably it would be given our ranking in the game compared to Liverpool's, its definitely harder for us to do that.  It was said that would be the highlight of his career, it would, and he said himself captaining Scotland is his proudest moment in the game.

Guest bernardblack
~Pitbull, 2012

Gospel from mr worldwide

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Of course it is, these two are suggesting that absolutely anything Scotland do eclipses what your club do, which is an absolutely fucking mental take.

I've seen Accies win the B&Q ashtray a couple of times and a few lower league titles.

Felt great, but not as good as seeing Scotland beat the Czechs in 73, Wales 77 etc (on telly, I was just wee).

I think it's the feeling of the whole country being joyous that makes it so special for me. And the build up to the finals, seeing Scotland in the first game etc.

5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

~Pitbull, 2012

Dale

I’m not sure Andy Robertson’s opinion on what matters more to him as a player has any relevance on what should matter more to a fan.

Theres been basically no real highs following Scotland (born in 1994, don’t really remember 98), but in terms of the lows, Thistle losing the playoff to Livi was much, much worse than Scotland fucking it in Georgia. I still want Scotland to win, but club comes first. I imagine it’s the same for a lot, including @TheScarf

1 minute ago, Academically Deficient said:

I've seen Accies win the B&Q ashtray a couple of times and a few lower league titles.

Felt great, but not as good as seeing Scotland beat the Czechs in 73, Wales 77 etc (on telly, I was just wee).

I think it's the feeling of the whole country being joyous that makes it so special for me. And the build up to the finals, seeing Scotland in the first game etc.

Aye see watching Scotland opening the WC against Brazil that was fuckin mental.  The whole world watching, I remember during the anthems Collins winked at the camera, then when we got the penalty because of that I knew he'd score cause he was confident.  We were unlucky that day too. One of those memories you'll never forget, and that was watching it on TV.  

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m not sure Andy Robertson’s opinion on what matters more to him as a player has any relevance on what should matter more to a fan.

Theres been basically no real highs following Scotland (born in 1994, don’t really remember 98), but in terms of the lows, Thistle losing the playoff to Livi was much, much worse than Scotland fucking it in Georgia. I still want Scotland to win, but club comes first. I imagine it’s the same for a lot, including @TheScarf

You're right, there are a lot of small minded parochial people out there.  A lot of racists too, that doesn't make racism good.  Anyhow carry on, I've made my point.

Pep just can't let anything go. Another thread destined for the bin due to his fantasism.

Arse is starting to twitch here and my productivity is now zero. First can shall be opened as I arrive home and here's hoping I'll be sipping a wee Glenlivet in celebration about 10pm.

Just now, The Moonster said:

Pep just can't let anything go. Another thread destined for the bin due to his fantasism.

Arse is starting to twitch here and my productivity is now zero. First can shall be opened as I arrive home and here's hoping I'll be sipping a wee Glenlivet in celebration about 10pm.

Absolute weirdo who goes around the forum red dotting all my posts as if anyone except total freaks cares how many dots they get.  Anyway enjoy the game x