Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

We're in for a long night you know.  Serbia could have something ridiculous like 75% possession.  Its gonna be a backs to the wall job from the first minute imo. 

That's why I would favour Tierney RWB and Palmer over O'Donnell if not Tierney.  Also McLean and Jack in midfield instead of McGregor, and Armstrong instead of Christie as he offers more off the ball.

5 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You're right, there are a lot of small minded parochial people out there.  A lot of racists too, that doesn't make racism good.  Anyhow carry on, I've made my point.

This is one of the strangest responses I’ve ever had on here, fair play.

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Absolute weirdo who goes around the forum red dotting all my posts as if anyone except total freaks cares how many dots they get.  Anyway enjoy the game x 

I red dot your posts as and when I see them, I'd need to be a masochist to actively search out your shite. Cheers pal, mon the Scots x

17 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Me not workin' hard? Yeah right
Picture that with a Kodak
Or, better yet, go to Times Square
Take a picture of me with a Kodak
Took my life from negative to positive
I just want y'all to know that
And tonight, let's enjoy life

~Pitbull, 2012

@SteveClarke theres yer team talk pal.

20 minutes ago, G51 said:

I can't imagine Andy Robertson will see Scotland qualfying for Euro 2021 as being a bigger achievement than winning the Champions League tbh.

18 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Again, you'll need to point out where anybody said that, though arguably it would be given our ranking in the game compared to Liverpool's, its definitely harder for us to do that.  It was said that would be the highlight of his career, it would, and he said himself captaining Scotland is his proudest moment in the game.

1 hour ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Aye it would be unbelievable.  See a guy like Andy Robertson, he's won the CL and the EPL, I guarantee you if Scotland qualified when he's retired he'd say that topped the lot.  Two games at Hampden and the other one England at Wembley, it would be utterly mental and the highlight of every player's career.

I watched an interview with Robbie Keane the other day, played for top clubs Inter, Spurs, Liverpool.  What was the highlight of your career instantly WC 2002 nothing else comes close.  

2 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Again, you'll need to point out where anybody said it would be a bigger achievement....

25 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Again, you'll need to point out where anybody said that, though arguably it would be given our ranking in the game compared to Liverpool's, its definitely harder for us to do that. 

Edited by NotThePars

I mind watching the Scotland v Netherlands play off in Curlers, winning 1-0, everyone going absolutely mental and getting steaming. 

Return leg, full of hope and promise, down at the local, about 30 of the lads... The pub was doing this '20p off a pint every time there's a goal or card' deal. f**k me did they regret that, tables just covered in pints, everyone two pints in hand. 

Anyway, here we are, full of hope and promise again.