Serbia V Scotland - EURO 2020 Playoff Final ( Thursday 12th November)

greenockraver

Just now, The Moonster said:

Surely a clear and obvious error by the ref though, considering McGinn's done f**k all.

I honestly don't know how it works in this exact scenario. A foul by McGinn on the defender wouldn't be reviewed unless he scored.

I think it might be different if it's given for McGinn or not given at all, and it would need to be in the box too, which I'm not sure it was.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

This is going to penalties isn’t it?

f**k sake.

Dunno I feel like we can still get stronger with the players we can bring on. Be surprised if it ends goalless.

Just now, Gareth_Glasgow said:

It's almost as if the folk slagging McGregor before the game know nothing about football.

In previous games we have been happy to hold our shape and let the opposition pass the ball around. McGregor has been pish in those games.

Tonight we are much more active in pressing and winning the ball. McGregor is much better when we are at a higher tempo.