Next SNP leader

git-intae-thum

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Do you think support for independence would be higher or lower with a different leader?

I'd say exactly the same. Leaders will come and leaders will go.

Independence for Scotland is paramount, irrespective of who is leader. 

8 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Do you think support for independence would be higher or lower with a different leader?

It's worth pointing out at his most straw-clutchy zenith in 2014, Wings went through all kinds of contortions to bring into doubt polls he disagreed with.

I'm not too familiar with Wings, is he not some nutter on Twitter?

I'm not even deriding the poll, the poster said it showed unprecedented support for Independence, it may do in the context of previous polling but as a stand alone statement then a few thousand people in a poll isn't the highest unprecedented support shown for Independence. 

I think support would be a lot lower if Sturgeon was to go, I've said it before and I'll say it again she's a brilliant politician and plays the game very well. 

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

sit doon

Goodbye-ee!  Goodbye-ee!
Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee.
Though it's hard to part I know, (I know)
I'll be tickled to death to go!
Don't cry-ee, don't sigh-ee,
There's a silver lining in the sky-ee!
Bonsoir old thing, cheerio, chin-chin,
Nah-poo, toodle-oo, goodbye-ee!

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Stuart Campbell aka Wings over Scotland. He was very active and persuasive in 2014 but since went down a transphobia rabbithole and is a total liability.

I don't mind folk making technical criticisms of a poll in this context, just thought it was worth thinking about why people on the other side of the debate to you have done this historically. It's not the behaviour of someone confident in their cause.

Aye I think I first saw him after the he was cancelled. 

Of course, I'm confident in the case of the Union, if polling was like this and we were having a referendum on the horizon then I'd be worried to an extent. 

Those polls mean nothing unfortunately......unless there is a plan to act on them.
Is there a plan? Because I don't see it. Unless asking for another knockback from Boris counts as a plan.
We are being dragged out of Europe and having the powers of the SP trashed through the internal market bill......and our elected leaders moan a lot, but continue to watch on. Meanwhile they continue to deride anyone who has the audacity to even explore a plan B.
As things stand we are being marched up the hill again to grant yet another mandate to people who have spent 6 years no doing very much about independence. 

What would you like Nicola Sturgeon to do, and when?

I’m genuinely curious.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Do you have an alarm set to click on my page to go to recent posts or is it a bit more free flowing? I respect the latter, the former is a tad obsessive. 

Reporting for an answer. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Do you have an alarm set to click on my page to go to recent posts or is it a bit more free flowing? I respect the latter, the former is a tad obsessive. 

Not at all, during the 2 minutes I put aside to reply to the random dots you've been throwing around, I accidentally read one of your posts. I thought it would be a service to the good people of the forum to give your work some context. You seem to have reacted badly to me pointing out that an article about Sturgeon you clearly hadn't read, but posted as some kind of "gotcha" because of the headline, had absolutely nothing in it.

Brave OP. 2 pages of frothing af the mouth over the suggestion the dear leader isn't doing so well.
Bawwaching beyond seething, handing out over 25 red dots on a Tuesday morning at 3am after clicking my profile, is it rent free the youngsters say? That's some dedication..
As Kinky said, Independence movement will suffer hugely when Sturgeon goes, hence the sheer panick and fingers in the ears going on in this thread. Nicola Sturgeon although recently performing terribly has done well in her tenure, she's done very well when having nothing to do and is a good political agitator for the morons that don't really pay attention to the promises and words that come out her mouth, a very old school sly politicians politician. Sleekit as you Scots would say. She would make an excellent Tory MP to be fair to her, there is nobody close to her in the SNP that is as sly or as good at manipulating common voters. The only potential outcome I see is Cherry but she's not going to do well with the middle ground, she's a little bit more incapable of playing politics imo, very intelligent lady but can't hide the typical Nationalist venom you can see dripping from her every time she's on TV. 
I suspect many of you don't realise how good you've had it with Sturgeon and when we're 50 years later and polling hasn't touched the highs of 2020 then you'll be reminiscing of what could have been! What could've been if you hadn't put out so many shite posts on Pie and Bovril and had actually engaged with the argument, what could have been if Sturgeon hadn't tried to play politics with a pandemic, what could have been if big auld Salmond hadn't decided to rear his ugly head again over his damaged ego. 
So anyone that actually supports the SNP got any salient points on who they think the next leader will be rather than the usual grunting so loud to try and defend the hivemind. 

Absolute state of this c**t [emoji38]

28 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not at all, during the 2 minutes I put aside to reply to the random dots you've been throwing around, I accidentally read one of your posts. I thought it would be a service to the good people of the forum to give your work some context. You seem to have reacted badly to me pointing out that an article about Sturgeon you clearly hadn't read, but posted as some kind of "gotcha" because of the headline, had absolutely nothing in it.

Ah right fair play, some of you guys are so similar and hiveminded you just mesh into one poster for me.

17 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Hold on. You - a person who has done nothing but behave like an absolute child since they signed up to the forum under the alias of the “Stormzy” - are a grown man? emoji38.png

Absolute state of this c**t *laughing emoji*