Taskmaster

Miguel Sanchez

5 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Kiell is starting to grate on me a little. Frankie giving Ivo a little dressing down about going into the kitchen and someone winning 70k on a scratch card was hilarious as well.

Oh see I disagree entirely.  Kiell is fast becoming my favourite just down to his pure anger everytime something goes wrong.  

Very harsh scoring in the final 2 tasks for Ivo and Frankie :D 

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Thought Kiell picked up a spoon with his hand and not the magnet. He also took his hands off his head in the final task. Surprised they weren't disqualified for it. 

The other 4 need to get their fucking fingers out their arses. I can't stomach Eclair for another 10 episodes! 

There's only 5 more episodes. 

Been enjoying this series. Hadn't heard of Kiell before but quite enjoy him as he's the rubbish but angry contestant, a bit like Paul Chowdry.

Frankie has been great throughout, his wee digs at Ivo are brilliant.

Mae seems like they've been fully prepared for this, they're rarely last in a task.

Jenny I thought I'd hate but she's been ok, she plays her character but also seems to genuinely be loving it, I like to see that unlike somebody like Roisin Conaty who couldn't be bothered with it when she was on.

Ivo is just a disaster at everything, but it's quite endearing. He overthinks everything so much.

Edited by LoonsYouthTeam

Was also speaking to my wife about who we'd like to see that hasn't been on it.

I'd like to see Bill Bailey on it, reckon he'd be the right mix of producing moments of genius, madness and failure.

I do think they mix it well between older comedians, some established but not huge stars and up and comers 

1 hour ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Was also speaking to my wife about who we'd like to see that hasn't been on it.

I'd like to see Bill Bailey on it, reckon he'd be the right mix of producing moments of genius, madness and failure.

I do think they mix it well between older comedians, some established but not huge stars and up and comers 

David Mitchell has said he'd never do it, but I still think he'd be great. Ade Edmonson, Lenny Henry, Lucy Porter might be fun. Sean Locke would've been good in his pre-dead days. 

18 hours ago, MSU said:

David Mitchell has said he'd never do it, but I still think he'd be great. Ade Edmonson, Lenny Henry, Lucy Porter might be fun. Sean Locke would've been good in his pre-dead days. 

Every so often I think about how great Rik Mayall would have been on Taskmaster, and it makes me sad 

15 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Every so often I think about how great Rik Mayall would have been on Taskmaster, and it makes me sad 

Almost certain to have happened I would have thought. If not during the Dave run, you know Channel 4 would have pushed for it.

We'll never get the Alex Horne interactions, but there's always the insanity Father-Son dynamic with him & Greg on Man Down.

Netflix added the first 6 seasons recently. Decided to rewatch for some distraction. Season one is a bit different than the rest as they figure out things, but this felt more off than I had remembered. It had been edited in some way. All the bits to camera going in and out of ad breaks are edited out.

In other news a Junior Taskmaster has been announced. Rose Matafeo as the TM and Mike Wozniak as the assistant.