Greenock Morton vs Ayr United

I'd be starting him every week anyway, but the space Smith and Moffat are finding between the defence and midfield shows that this is a game where we really need Jacobs in there. Their superiority in midfield is the difference.

We've been tidy in possession at times but no cutting edge.

Cammy Smith running riot just now. Fair play to Ayr they've played some decent stuff. 

You'd think when you compare the two teams that the conditions would suit us more, but we just can't get a foothold in the game just now. 

First of all, this stream is great. Gerry Irvine is a decent commentator and Andy Ritchie is really good as well. There’s been no buffering for me and I really enjoy the different angles that Morton are using.

Secondly, we really could be 2 or 3 up right now. Smith and Moffat are causing all sorts of bother and Anderson has been unlucky not to have scored twice due to their good play. McCowan has been a bit quiet apart from one or two good moments but he’s on the opposite side from all the action so he’ll maybe be more involved in the second half. Chalmers and Reading are having great games as well.

Gutted we are only 1 goal up. The  amount of chances we have created is very impressive but equally frustrating because its the old cliche: “You NEED to take them”. 
Smith looks some player. Absolutely ran riot in that first half. Moffat having a great game as well. 
I hope we don’t live to regret those misses.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

First of all, this stream is great. Gerry Irvine is a decent commentator and Andy Ritchie is really good as well. There’s been no buffering for me and I really enjoy the different angles that Morton are using.

Secondly, we really could be 2 or 3 up right now. Smith and Moffat are causing all sorts of bother and Anderson has been unlucky not to have scored twice due to their good play. McCowan has been a bit quiet apart from one or two good moments but he’s on the opposite side from all the action so he’ll maybe be more involved in the second half. Chalmers and Reading are having great games as well.

It’s Gerry McDaid, you’re lucky it’s no Gerry Irvine :lol: