The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

4 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

That’s the kind of lack of self awareness you normally expect of right wing columnists but they at least wait a few days minimum before making it clear what an idiot they are.

8 minutes is impressive.

I like how he combines the immature stupidity of AWRA/BP with the outright creepy behaviour of Tedi. Quite a combination. 

Just now, MixuFruit said:

Would you like me to be shot? 

He was talking about the stupid ones. Bawatching and co would surely qualify. 

For what it's worth I dont believe in laughing at dead people because they're stupid.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Not at all. It's funny to me how people joke about people dying then when you swap someone they like with the person they dislike (that share a lot in common) then people don't like that. See Thatcher and Corbyn. 

I have to admit that it was quite satisfying knowing that Thatcher spent her last years as a senile boot who had to be spoon fed.

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

I like how he combines the immature stupidity of AWRA/BP with the outright creepy behaviour of Tedi. Quite a combination. 

Backup dancers going to twerk.

24 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Dunno, mate. I feel like calling for the shooting of multiple posters on this forum might be skating a little too close to the edge but I'm not the Falkirk Mafia.

Which posters? Bearing in mind the discussion is gleefully laughing at dumb people being shot.

10 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

That’s the kind of lack of self awareness you normally expect of right wing columnists but they at least wait a few days minimum before making it clear what an idiot they are.

8 minutes is impressive.

Hold up. 

Did anyone sincerely think I wasn't taking the piss out of such opinions?

And we're trying to talk about my lack of self awareness.

6 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I have to admit that it was quite satisfying knowing that Thatcher spent her last years as a senile boot who had to be spoon fed.

Whatever cheers you up as a person I suppose. 

7 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Just when you thought he couldn't stoop any lower, @Stormzy has outed himself as a white supremacist terrorist sympathiser. Absolute worm of a laddie.

Ahahaha no.

I'm calling out the gleeful attitudes some people have to others getting shot dead. I don't support the crazy dead lady I just don't find it a particularly hilarious outcome.

10 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Just when you thought he couldn't stoop any lower, @Stormzy has outed himself as a white supremacist terrorist sympathiser. Absolute worm of a laddie.

I don't think I've come across him before certainly some awful takes

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Ahahaha no.

I'm calling out the gleeful attitudes some people have to others getting shot dead. I don't support the crazy dead lady I just don't find it a particularly hilarious outcome.

Actually, yes.

stormzy_white_supremacist_terrorist_oddball.thumb.png.fe31ef3d2910ac37698d680e6e4d9eb2.png

That's all the proof we need there. No gleeful reaction from me, therefore one can only presume that you have sympathy for the fascists.