The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

7 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Ive also done the capital tour (also recommend it) and because of Dc's unique status and if i remember correctly the Virginia Governor has the authority to do that.

I was honestly racking my brain last night when it came up on Cnn that the pence and the Gov of Virginia had ordered the national guard in as to why they would be involved in that decision and at least something the tour guide said had stuck in my brain 

DC has their own guard under the command of the President.

Pence absolutely is not allowed to order them to do anything. He has no authority outside of chairing the Senate.

Edited by Jim McLean's Ghost

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

White privilege is real. 

not according to these gentlemen

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

frightening & fascinating in equal amounts, even growing up in the bigoted shithole known as the West of Scotland, and having workmates who's auld da ''never had a catholic in his hoose''

this website is on another level.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Pence is absolutely not allowed to order them to do anything. He has no authority outside of chairing the Senate.

The Gov of Virginia is the key 

Im going to look it up when i get finished 

Twitter is playing hardball now:

Twitter locks Trump's account for at least 12 hours

Twitter has announced that Donald Trump’s account will be locked for at least 12 hours, after the removal of three of the president’s tweets.

“As a result of the unprecedented and ongoing violent situation in Washington, D.C., we have required the removal of three @realDonaldTrump Tweets that were posted earlier today for repeated and severe violations of our Civic Integrity policy,” the Twitter Safety account said in a tweet thread.

“This means that the account of @realDonaldTrump will be locked for 12 hours following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the account will remain locked.”

The social media giant added, “Future violations of the Twitter Rules, including our Civic Integrity or Violent Threats policies, will result in permanent suspension of the @realDonaldTrump account.”

The White House has also already called a lid for tonight, meaning the president will not make any other public appearances today, so we won’t be hearing from him for the rest of the night.

I've had my Twitter account locked as well because I called a poster a fascist.

9 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Pence absolutely is not allowed to order them to do anything. He has no authority outside of chairing the Senate.

"Virginia National Guard - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_National_Guard

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

The Gov of Virginia is the key 

Im going to look it up when i get finished 

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

"Virginia National Guard - Wikipedia" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginia_National_Guard

There is a DC National Guard too. Every state has one.

And they are only supposed to operate in State. They can't go across State lines without being invited. And Trump is the only person who can give that order for Washington DC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Guard#State_and_territory_duty

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
17 hours ago, TxRover said:
Twitter is playing hardball now:

Twitter locks Trump's account for at least 12 hours

Twitter has announced that Donald Trump’s account will be locked for at least 12 hours, after the removal of three of the president’s tweets.

“As a result of the unprecedented and ongoing violent situation in Washington, D.C., we have required the removal of three @realDonaldTrump Tweets that were posted earlier today for repeated and severe violations of our Civic Integrity policy,” the Twitter Safety account said in a tweet thread.

“This means that the account of @realDonaldTrump will be locked for 12 hours following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the account will remain locked.”

The social media giant added, “Future violations of the Twitter Rules, including our Civic Integrity or Violent Threats policies, will result in permanent suspension of the @realDonaldTrump account.”

The White House has also already called a lid for tonight, meaning the president will not make any other public appearances today, so we won’t be hearing from him for the rest of the night.

I've had my Twitter account locked as well because I called a poster a fascist.

I got a post ban for replying “Hello you c**t” to someone taking the piss out of Harvey Price.

Just now, SweeperDee said:

Articles of impeachment have been drawn up. Hopefully the House reconvenes and gets on this.

Congressional leaders have already gone on holiday until after the inauguration. No chance they come back.

They will stall until enough people decide it is pointless to impeach because Trump will be gone soon,

Congressional leaders have already gone on holiday until after the inauguration. No chance they come back.
They will stall until enough people decide it is pointless to impeach because Trump will be gone soon,

I mean at any other time, yeah, but after yesterday’s shenanigans and 2 more weeks of a lunatic president; it might convince them to just hold off their staycation for a bit longer. Either that or the possibility of an impeachment might hurry up the process of invoking the 25th.

There is a DC National Guard too. Every state has one.
And they are only supposed to operate in State. They can't go across State lines without being invited. And Trump is the only person who can give that order for Washington DC.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Guard#State_and_territory_duty

Washington D.C. is not a state.

Things I've learned from reading conservative comments on social media today.

1. They were innocent
2. They were patriots
3. They were justified
4. They were Black LIves Matter
5. They were Antifa
6. They were Marxists

Seems the right don't have their story straightened out just yet.

8 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Things I've learned from reading conservative comments on social media today.

1. They were innocent
2. They were patriots
3. They were justified
4. They were Black LIves Matter
5. They were Antifa
6. They were Marxists

Seems the right don't have their story straightened out just yet.

It’s the BLM thugs that really piss me off.  Not so much for the rioting and destruction but I find the whitening up and cultural appropriation quite disgusting.  Redneck culture should not be mocked in this way.