Livy v St Mirren 21/11/2020

6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

It's been a while since I was this down about St Mirren, tbh. It's probably more a reflection of my general state of mind, to be fair, but Saints are singularly failing to provide any entertainment or escapism.

Please, Goodwin: start Connolly, ditch the back three and get some midfielders in and about the final third.

I want a 4-2-3-1.

Tait - Fraser - McCarthy - Mason

------Erhahon - Doyle-Hayes ---------

McAllister - Macpherson - Connolly

---------------- Obika --------------

With the wide men given absolute license to attack that fucking box at every opportunity. I'sd quite like to see Cammy in a more advanced role, too, as I think he can play in tight pockets of space and pick out a pass.

Of course, we're actually going to get a 3-5-2 with a full back at RWB, a number 10 at LWB, two other fullbacks in the middle of defence, and two non-complementary strikers up top. 👍

Probably. I think I'll wait till the teams announced before deciding whether to spend £20.

Probably. I think I'll wait till the teams announced before deciding whether to spend £20.
I appreciate some people have principles but as I and others have said before, the case for an iptv subscription is a no brainer as the cost would be more than covered by paying for all these away games. Plus you get everything else into the deal and save on your sky/bt subscriptions.