Maradona dies

Richey Edwards

6 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Quality, we were just treated to Greavsie saying the Argies know what a small task force did to them four years ago. Classy.  Then Saint chips in they'll need to form an exclusion zone around their goal.  

Nobody gives a flying f**k about what you think Pep.

Take your thick shite elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Look do you want me to send you an autograph or something?  Would that shut you up? 

It's you who needs to shut up and give it a rest. Look at the idiotic shite that have posted here over the last half hour or so

All you are doing is confirming yet again that you are a total mental case - a moronic hater who shouts at the telly. 

It's sad and utterly pathetic.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

Just now, Bishop Briggs said:

It's you who needs to shut up and give it a rest. Look at the idiotic shite that have posted here over the last half.

All you are doing is confirming yet again that you are a total mental case - a moronic hater who shouts at the telly. 

I don't even know who you are, you follow me around hassling me and red dotting my posts

That's weird behaviour, you're a weirdo.  I get shit for how I post I never go around the forum hassling somebody.  You're off you're nut mate, absolute head case.  Imagine a grown adult doing that, bizarre.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I don't even know who you are, you follow me around hassling me and red dotting my posts

That's weird behaviour, you're a weirdo.  I get shit for how I post I never go around the forum hassling somebody.  You're off you're nut mate, absolute head case.  Imagine a grown adult doing that, bizarre.

I don't follow you around. It's just impossible to avoid your puerile shite on so many threads.

Anyone looking at your posts in this thread (and others) will see that it's you who the head case. 

I don't follow you around. It's just impossible to avoid your puerile shite on so many threads.
Anyone looking at your posts in this thread (and others) will see that it's you who the head case. 

To be fair, you are by some distance the most easily provoked, angry bore on P&B.