Pars v St Johnstone

Ayrpar

Had to turn it back on for the penalties. Two absolutely shite penalties and Fon-Williams being unlucky not to save a couple. Awk well, them’s the breaks.

League is the priority now. Would have been really nice to get a trip to Hampden, but got to take the positives from that. No mean feat taking a very decent side to penalties from the league above you.

On to Dundee now and time to cause some serious tears on Tayside.

Apologies to Dunfermline for knocking them out, we didn't deserve to go through.

Where does Davidson go from here? Another different set up, same issues. Players have to take a massive dose of the blame, everythings so sloppy.

Apologies to Dunfermline for knocking them out, we didn't deserve to go through.

Aw, don’t talk pish. You absolutely dominated the match, less so the 2nd half to be fair, but had plenty chances to win in the 90, whilst we created close to nothing. It would have been a professional snatch job from us, but Saints totally deserved it.

5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

WTF are you on about - we absolutely deserved to go through. Saints were shite tonight but we were clearly the better side.

You’ll get no apologies from me, ta ta you Fife f**ks

4 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

What a load of tosh. Didn't deserve to go through?

It's Random,  the melodramatic Xg Gimp.

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

WTF are you on about - we absolutely deserved to go through. Saints were shite tonight but we were clearly the better side.

You’ll get no apologies from me, ta ta you Fife f**ks

Spot on. Good luck

for absolutely f**k all, you silly Fife c***s, and take that accent with you.

3D1B1EDF-FD85-4B60-9033-9CF1810EF4EC.png.a7f2ddd683d3e38b7adc49b0c86adbdc.png 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Aw, don’t talk pish. You absolutely dominated the match, less so the 2nd half to be fair, but had plenty chances to win in the 90, whilst we created close to nothing. It would have been a professional snatch job from us, but Saints totally deserved it.

Just because I'm saying we didn't deserve it, doesn't mean you lot did. Two abysmal sides, neither of whom deserve to be in a Semi-Final based on that.

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

20 plus shots to 5
62% possession
14 corners to 3
But no didn't deserve it.

Eb8YoSYUwAAeugO.jpg

Wait, people from Perth are having digs at the accent? Not having that. 

Ach, Saints dominated possession but outwith the first 25 minutes? I thought it was an even game, a draw was probably about right, Paul Watson taking our first penalty was banter but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gutted, easier than being there I suppose. 

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Where does Davidson go from here? Another different set up, same issues. Players have to take a massive dose of the blame, everythings so sloppy.

" Didn't deserve to go through " Really !!??

Screenshot_20201215-224040_Scores.jpg