Pars v St Johnstone

Ayrpar

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Think its 3 CBs of Kerr, Gordon and Booth.

Rooney and Tanser as wing backs.

Diamond midfield. Craig as a sitting midfielder, Davidson and McCann either side with freedom to get forward. Wotherspoon at the "tip" floating around behind Kane.

McCart/May paying their price for Saturdays losing goal.

5-3-1-1

Must be worried about those set piece threats after reading your stats Random. 

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Jesus the stream has just kicked in and it's a pair of buskers. 

Content 1/10, quality 8/10 so far.

Mines just started there. Interviewing some homeless fan i think. 

Strange club.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Worried about creativity,hope it works 

Know what you mean, worried that we're looking awful defensive and hard to see where the goals are coming from other than Spoony. I know Kane is 2 for 2 but my brain doesn't seem to count Chris Kane goals. 

Ballsy leaving the 2nd highest scorer in the competition on the bench, and a bit surprised not to see Conway. Guess MOH's injury was pretty bad. 

At least we can't complain about our manager being predictable to play against. 

Looks like we're setting up for the 0-0.

Davidson obviously feeling our fringe players should still be good enough for this match.  Good decision if it works, horrendous waste of a great chance of a semi final if it backfires..

Looks like a more stuffy Saints side, ready for a bit of a cup tie battle.

I have no issue with May and McCart being dropped, I'm all for selections based on performances and Rooney probably deserves a start.  Share the concerns about our lack of creativity, and just the one recognised striker seems a bit unambitious.  Kane does have a good goalscoring record against championship opposition... 

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Share the concerns about our lack of creativity, and just the one recognised striker seems a bit unambitious.  Kane does have a good goalscoring record against championship opposition... 

Could end up being more attacking, in a way, if Davidson and McCann are free to attack the box?

Booth offers more in attack than McCart too.

1 minute ago, Zamora Fan said:

As someone who didn’t notice the strange “buy by 7.30” rule or that it wasn’t on Saints international TV - am I basically fucked here?

If you want to watch the game, yes. I think it's on the radio. I might try to sync up the commentary with that.

Would be amazed if you could find a dodgy stream but you never know. 

A worrying amount of our fans crying about only playing one striker "away to a lower league club", as if we were ever likely to play a second tier side and just completely steamroller them.

No issues with playing it safe in a game like this. Dunfermline will be no worse than the dross in the top flight (County/St Mirren/Hamilton).

2 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

As someone who didn’t notice the strange “buy by 7.30” rule or that it wasn’t on Saints international TV - am I basically fucked here?

Its listed on hesgoal, but don't know if it'll work.