2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

Just now, Thistle_do_nicely said:

knightswood bear watching from his window as someone usurps his status as the only tolerable Rangers* fan on P&B (colourised)

image.png.d35c1ba38170311302ba6a20d1b11e1a.png

Think Knightswood is very much above it all but I respect G51 for pushing back against the narrative even if I disagree with some of it. You could label this "The OP Award" as he is (was?) also someone far more insightful and funny than most of the people slagging him.

10 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Think Knightswood is very much above it all but I respect G51 for pushing back against the narrative even if I disagree with some of it. You could label this "The OP Award" as he is (was?) also someone far more insightful and funny than most of the people slagging him.

the OP had his moments but he came over as an intolerably smug ballbag a lot of the time to me, got a feeling someone could have a field day with a multiquote spree to rub his nose in shit as I'm sure he very firmly defended Neil Lennon on here (edit: must've been last season because, well, lol). havent seen him post in a while right enough, might have packed it in for whatever reason.

could be wrong tbf but i think he had a few questionable posts during and/or after the Tonev/Shay Logan debacle?

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

10 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I'm sure he very firmly defended Neil Lennon on here (edit: must've been last season because, well, lol). havent seen him post in a while right enough, might have packed it in for whatever reason.

Think you've found your answer there TBF! Deducting points for not coming on and defending his man after a string of bad results. 

11 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

could be wrong tbf but i think he had a few questionable posts during and/or after the Tonev/Shay Logan debacle?

I've only really saw his contributions from this neck of the woods. I really need to post more on the fitba threads but not going anymore and being too skint to watch a lot of the tele coverage leaves me a bit adrift.

the OP had his moments but he came over as an intolerably smug ballbag a lot of the time to me, got a feeling someone could have a field day with a multiquote spree to rub his nose in shit as I'm sure he very firmly defended Neil Lennon on here (edit: must've been last season because, well, lol). havent seen him post in a while right enough, might have packed it in for whatever reason.
I pointed out to OP last season that I felt they were in a competition for the title. He got the better of me after Rangers hilariously shat themselves after New Year, but I do feel that he would see things differently now. I hope that's not why he has gone quiet tbh.

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

oh no

Be sarcastic at your peril, if I were you and you are serious about improving your standing on the forum PM Mr Driver and for a reasonable fee he will teach you the secrets of levelling you up to a middle of the OF posters and that can be your spring board to becoming a regular in the top 10 posters of the week.

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Be sarcastic at your peril, if I were you and you are serious about improving your standing on the forum PM Mr Driver and for a reasonable fee he will teach you the secrets of levelling you up to a middle of the OF posters and that can be your spring board to becoming a regular in the top 10 posters of the week.

I tried that and now have cycling enthusiasts throwing rocks at my windows as they pass.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

The posters of the week newsletter from Mr Driver of Perthshire is one of the highlights of my forum experience each and every week 

28 minutes ago, Andrew Driver said:

Sound Rangers fans deserve to be held in slightly less contempt than the Ibrox loyal types.   

You might thing @G51 is a sound poster ( I don't ) but would you want him winning the postcode lottery?    Judie McCourt chappin' his door presenting him with a £20,000 cheque which he spends on a Kemar Roofe tattoo, repaying Capital One, and an all inclusive to Benidorm for a sash bash.  

Personally? Yes. Given G51's application to be the FIRST Rangers man to join the WhatsApp group of champions (pending approval) I know that those 20,000 big ones would be getting treated like an English bribe for a World Cup bid. Me and the rest of the biys would be spending our Aprils in Budapest at the Patrick Topping Trick Weekender celebrating the end of Covid, and the start of the rest of our lives x

Edited by NotThePars

Just now, NotThePars said:

Personally? Yes. Given G51's application to be the FIRST Rangers man to potentially join the WhatsApp group of champions (pending approval) I know that those 20,000 big ones would be getting treated like an English bribe for a World Cup bid. Me and the rest of the biys would be spending our Aprils in Budapest at the Patrick Topping Trick Weekender celebrating the end of Covid, and the start of the rest of our lives x

When are we meeting up for the WhatsApp group conclave btw?

Just now, NotThePars said:

Given G51's application to be the FIRST Rangers man to potentially join the WhatsApp group of champions (pending approval)

20200727_134359.gif.7950f7d33c12a899ed09fafb82e99424.gif

Check your messages btw.

You're the last one sitting at one blue tick as per usual hahaha 

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I tried that and now have cycling enthusiasts throwing rocks at my windows as they pass.

But then you see a Kia car key on your side table and all is well in the world

4 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The posters of the week newsletter from Mr Driver of Perthshire is one of the highlights of my forum experience each and every week 

Im glad the forum has attracted another similar poster Perthshire must be full of them