Dunfermline Athletic v Greenock Morton

Morton were fucking shite for most of that match. This isn't salty tears, fair play and deserved win but we had all the ball and absolutely no cutting edge at all. We play some fine stuff at times but today it just didn't work out. First defeat of the season so I don't want to be overly critical...but for f**k sake. 

This. Morton was just as bad as us. Terrible game move on.

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Raith fans giving it the big 'un about us losing while still being below us in the table having thrown away a 2 goal lead just last week is... A look. 

Can't be getting upset at the wee team patter lads then partaking in those shenanigans, a wee bit of self respect please. 

Raging! 

tenor (2).gif

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Raith fans giving it the big 'un about us losing while still being below us in the table having thrown away a 2 goal lead just last week is... A look. 

Can't be getting upset at the wee team patter lads then partaking in those shenanigans, a wee bit of self respect please. 

We've plenty of self respect for everyone.

Just very little respect for those hallucinating on the Halbeath Road thinking they are better than others.

6 minutes ago, embow said:

We've plenty of self respect for everyone.

Just very little respect for those hallucinating on the Halbeath Road thinking they are better than others.

Inverted snobbery at it's clearest here. We've been on a tremendous run this season and when it ends, it's been deserved. It's silly shit like this that make you the wee team you are, absolutely rolling about in pig shit over a Pars defeat. 

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Inverted snobbery at it's clearest here. We've been on a tremendous run this season and when it ends, it's been deserved. It's silly shit like this that make you the wee team you are, absolutely rolling about in pig shit over a Pars defeat. 

Dry your eyes min! 

We're revelling in our rivals fucking up. That's fitba. 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Oof! Ragin'😠

Hook, line and sinker!👍 

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

What do you expect? It was a shock defeat for a massive club.

That is fucking hilarious that the clear goal Morton scored wasn’t given when you look at that picture again. I seen it all the way from Glesga ffs.

Morton clearly had a plan to sit back and they caught us out twice. Well, three times really. We had plenty possession, plenty good areas we got in to. I actually thought we we had 3 chances we should have scored from, but, as usual against Morton, we just don’t do it and gift excellent opportunities for them at the other end.

Fon-Williams is really not that good and should be doing better before the 2nd goal, but he’ll probably continue to get away with it. First goal is all McInroy’s fault. A simple clearance to make, and he fucked it up.

We were going to lose at some point but I never saw it being today tbh. I should have known better. I have been supporting the Pars since 98 and I honestly can’t say I’ve seen us play well against Morton bar the odd game or two in those years.

We were absolutely honking and Morton took advantage. Also, I hope we never play 2 up front ever again. It clearly doesn’t work.

We looked liable to fucking up everytime the ball went near our back 4. I would bring Mayo in at centre back.

In replace of who? Mayo was absolutely hopeless last week. Fair enough he was playing full-back, but Watson and Murray are clearly good enough to make the difference between top 4 and mid-table obscurity. They’ve had two weeks were they haven’t been at their best. It happens.