Contact with 'Galactic Federation'

45 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Me, an elected politician, visibly filling a bag marked 'swag' with a shovel from a pile of gold coins dropped by tipper truck from HMRC: Vote for me I will clamp down on the gypos.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

If Jardd Kushner is the leader of the illuminati then I really dont feel the need to worry about the illuminati. 

Oh I dunno. Maybe his infiltration into the Trump household and his serial incompetence was part of the sinister plan to discredit Donald Trump and ensure that the globalist New World Order won the 2020 election for Joe Biden.

4 hours ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

they  told the joo tribune they wouldn't reveal themselves until we calmed down a bit, i took that as ''stop killing the children of palestine''

Big Team Found

25sK0r5.jpg

How do you know E.T. is a Celtic Fan? 

Because he looks like one... 

45 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

How do you know E.T. is a Celtic Fan? 

Because he looks like one... 

surely this belongs in the Glory Hunter/Local Team thread ?

Because they look like one, debunked, even if she was just a sellick fan's burd at the time.

Spoiler

RhZ24Mr.jpg

cRSbEeO.gif

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

5 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I like how they always say the aliens do not reveal themselves because they don't want mass hysteria to break out when all we'd do is start a thread about it to make jokes then get derailed by Pep talking shite about Jared Kushner.

I blame Star Trek and their prime directive.  Avoid all contact with pre-warp civilisations.  Guess what.  That's us.  We actually gave them the idea.

There are probably dozens of alien races whizzing around the solar system with strict instructions to avoid being seen by anyone on Earth with the possible exception of some Trump voting Americans who have been drinking too much hooch.

39 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

There's reports like this every few years.  I'm sure about ten years ago the Slovakians (I think) claimed that they'd had contact from aliens living on Earth, with the bizarre claim that they looked 'a bit like Mick Jagger'.

Figures...

Bit like those who talk about their previous lives.  It's always someone famous.

No one ever seems to discover that in a previous life, they were a small insect

that crept out of a large jobbie.

• 3 weeks later...
Glad we've had it confirmed by Babablacksheep on the trustworthy David Icke forum that all this stuff about Kushner is indeed true.
It always makes me laugh that people say the Illuminati is a secret society and nobody knows what they're up to, yet they somehow find out when they appoint a new pope to run the thing. Do they fire up the new leaders name on reddit or something?
The smart folk who've worked all this shit out claim that the Illuminati (et al) are compelled to leave clues as to their plans, because...err...reasons?

That's totally what it is, though. Only sheeple believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason.

On 07/12/2020 at 18:30, yoda said:

Can't believe the Supreme Leader of the Illuminati found time in his busy schedule of meeting representatives from the Galactic Federation, and okaying the use of chemtrails as a population control technique, to squeeze in a cameo appearance on Gossip Girl (ex oh, ex oh).

Dude, Gossip Girl was fantastic. Everyone has time for that.