Contact with 'Galactic Federation'

On 08/12/2020 at 14:38, Highland Capital said:

There's reports like this every few years.  I'm sure about ten years ago the Slovakians (I think) claimed that they'd had contact from aliens living on Earth, with the bizarre claim that they looked 'a bit like Mick Jagger'.

Would rather they looked like Lili Simmons but you can’t always get what you want. 

11 hours ago, BFTD said:

The smart folk who've worked all this shit out claim that the Illuminati (et al) are compelled to leave clues as to their plans, because...err...reasons?

That's totally what it is, though. Only sheeple believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason.

I bought an Alloa v Meadowbank programme 30 years ago.

I see that if you blank out various letters on the visitors pen pics it spells out "BFD must die. He knows too much". So that's the secret message. Or is it "Sprott is shite"?

ETA: lucky for you it only spells "BFD must die". :whistle

Edited by tamthebam

11 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I bought an Alloa v Meadowbank programme 30 years ago.

I see that if you blank out various letters on the visitors pen pics it spells out "BFD must die. He knows too much". So that's the secret message. Or is it "Sprott is shite"?

ETA: lucky for you it only spells "BFD must die". :whistle

Phew. Close one.