Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Delighted to take the votes from the Victim FC followers, bunch of self entitled racists p***ks.

I consider it a job well done and delighted to get under their skins, particularly Wasted Willie & Loverbhoy.

I'd like to dedicate my third place award to Shay and promise to try harder in 2021

You’ve not taken that well at all, have you? 

2 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Delighted to take the votes from the Victim FC followers, bunch of self entitled racists p***ks.

I consider it a job well done and delighted to get under their skins, particularly Wasted Willie & Loverbhoy.

I'd like to dedicate my third place award to Shay and promise to try harder in 2021

1589.gif

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Nope, still no idea who you are but enjoy your 15mins. 

Third worst Aberdeen poster on P&B 2020 as voted for by your fellow Victims.

Seasons greetings to you

Been a pleasure conversing

Edited by Sheep62

35 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

He seems to have reeled in a few, all the same.

32 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

All too easy mate

In denial as you'd expect from them 

Ah the auld “fishing”  response..

Internet gold, lads. Well played.

LIVINGSTON

1683207926_Screenshot2020-12-28at01_03_03.thumb.png.2cd721c5147d4cf63acdb9681fffdb70.png

Pie and Bovril's best-loved Livi posters of 2020:

What can I say about Livingston's P&B set that I haven't already written about Ross County's? Perhaps @accies1874's description sums it up best.

On 20/12/2020 at 12:37, accies1874 said:

In my head, they're all 18-23 friendly VLs with a burning passion for Livingston football club with "Livi" somewhere in their username.

Others were a bit more scathing, particularly those who gave their reasons for abstaining. One anonymous PMer declared Livi to be a “stupid little franchise club from roundabout city, don't deserve any votes", while another simply said "pretty fuckin dull". There were quite a few posters who forgot to vote for Livingston posters, but as they didn't put N/A or None, I won't be counting those in the official tally. Luckily, we have (just) enough names to fill both podiums, so let's crack on with it.

3rd - @Ayia Napa Alan, you've got a fan. Yes, one fan. That was all it took to get a place in the top three.

2nd - @LiviLion comfortably claims second prize, not much said about him by his voters.

1st - @EdinburghLivi strolls it with 60%+ of the vote. Gid poster and well deserved winner.

Essentially, there are two Livingston posters that people can remember and aren't pissed off at. Well done both.

Worst posters coming up next.  1617032210_JackScoffs.png.6dede8b26a2364706d29fbfc76fe0e6d.png

Edited by HibsFan

JS89248878.jpg.c352d6dc15e12aa9553363da7122b1e9.jpg

Pie and Bovril's most-despised Livi posters of 2020:

3rd - @ATLIS, @Scrutinizer, @Menga Bus and @LiviLion all finish in a dead heat for third. All of you had that special someone out there who disliked you enough to vote you as the worst Livi poster. Get that bronze medal quartered and go and enjoy your day. Shame for ATLIS as I'm sure he said he was hoping for first place.

2nd - @Dons_1988 finishes second. Now, I know there will be naysayers who might point out that "he's not even a Livingston fan", but you have @accies1874 to blame for that. On reflection, I'm also to blame as I changed my N/A vote to Dons because, again, he called Hibs his wee team - and that rubbed me the wrong way. Congratulations, Dons, you are the second most hated Livingston fan on this forum, which is quite the achievement for an Aberdeen fan.

1st - @LIVIFOREVER edges the rest out to claim top spot. I seem to recall that in last year's equivalent thread, this all capitals, no thrills poster went on a longwinded rant about how Livi posters go under the radar like good referees, while @HibsFan runs around like Willie Collum, begging to be the centre of attention. Well, how the turn tables...

Spoiler

S02E06-wYQfhwLI-subtitled.jpg.60c4015ccecb5a8d59794cee6c3ed340.jpg

Anyway, congratulations on being the centre of attention, cunto. PS. apologies if you weren't the Livi poster who said that. :lol: In my defence, as we've established in these last two posts, you do all blur into one a little bit.

We head along the M8 later tonight, but will we be going east or west? 2141703064_JackPapalCross.png.c2ea05abc62e57cd0808ce0009361bc0.png

18 hours ago, gannonball said:

I dont even know who you are or what the beef is but Im glad to see you are absolutely not bothered.

18 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You’ve not taken that well at all, have you? 

17 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

1589.gif

These three defo gather outside Celtic Park.