Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

JS89248878.jpg.c352d6dc15e12aa9553363da7122b1e9.jpg

Pie and Bovril's most-despised Livi posters of 2020:

3rd - @ATLIS, @Scrutinizer, @Menga Bus and @LiviLion all finish in a dead heat for third. All of you had that special someone out there who disliked you enough to vote you as the worst Livi poster. Get that bronze medal quartered and go and enjoy your day. Shame for ATLIS as I'm sure he said he was hoping for first place.

2nd - @Dons_1988 finishes second. Now, I know there will be naysayers who might point out that "he's not even a Livingston fan", but you have @accies1874 to blame for that. On reflection, I'm also to blame as I changed my N/A vote to Dons because, again, he called Hibs his wee team - and that rubbed me the wrong way. Congratulations, Dons, you are the second most hated Livingston fan on this forum, which is quite the achievement for an Aberdeen fan.

1st - @LIVIFOREVER edges the rest out to claim top spot. I seem to recall that in last year's equivalent thread, this all capitals, no thrills poster went on a longwinded rant about how Livi posters go under the radar like good referees, while @HibsFan runs around like Willie Collum, begging to be the centre of attention. Well, how the turn tables...

Reveal hidden contents

S02E06-wYQfhwLI-subtitled.jpg.60c4015ccecb5a8d59794cee6c3ed340.jpg

Anyway, congratulations on being the centre of attention, cunto. PS. apologies if you weren't the Livi poster who said that. :lol: In my defence, as we've established in these last two posts, you do all blur into one a little bit.

We head along the M8 later tonight, but will we be going east or west? 2141703064_JackPapalCross.png.c2ea05abc62e57cd0808ce0009361bc0.png

Get in 

ETA - i didn’t say they were my wee team. I said they’d be on the shortlist if I did have one.

Edited by Dons_1988

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

3rd - @ATLIS, @Scrutinizer, @Menga Bus and @LiviLion all finish in a dead heat for third. All of you had that special someone out there who disliked you enough to vote you as the worst Livi poster. Get that bronze medal quartered and go and enjoy your day. Shame for ATLIS as I'm sure he said he was hoping for first place.

2nd - @Dons_1988 finishes second. Now, I know there will be naysayers who might point out that "he's not even a Livingston fan", but you have @accies1874 to blame for that. On reflection, I'm also to blame as I changed my N/A vote to Dons because, again, he called Hibs his wee team - and that rubbed me the wrong way. Congratulations, Dons, you are the second most hated Livingston fan on this forum, which is quite the achievement for an Aberdeen fan.

1st - @LIVIFOREVER edges the rest out to claim top spot. I seem to recall that in last year's equivalent thread, this all capitals, no thrills poster went on a longwinded rant about how Livi posters go under the radar like good referees, while @HibsFan runs around like Willie Collum, begging to be the centre of attention. Well, how the turn tables...

Reveal hidden contents

Anyway, congratulations on being the centre of attention, cunto. PS. apologies if you weren't the Livi poster who said that. :lol: In my defence, as we've established in these last two posts, you do all blur into one a little bit.

We head along the M8 later tonight, but will we be going east or west? 

Sorry @ATLIS mate I tried my hardest for you.

Well this thread - usually as predictable as a Rangers Aberdeen penalty - has taken a turn for the better.

I tend to see @Dons_1988 as the ameliorative, diplomatic type.  The Boutros Boutros-Ghali of the Premiership.  However, given the skelping he's getting on here, I may have got that wrong.

I'll have to phone his Tina Turner-loving Mrs and see if he has a much read copy of Machiavelli's The Prince on his bedside table as that's how it's looking...

28 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well this thread - usually as predictable as a Rangers Aberdeen penalty - has taken a turn for the better.

I tend to see @Dons_1988 as the ameliorative, diplomatic type.  The Boutros Boutros-Ghali of the Premiership.  However, given the skelping he's getting on here, I may have got that wrong.

I'll have to phone his Tina Turner-loving Mrs and see if he has a much read copy of Machiavelli's The Prince on his bedside table as that's how it's looking...

*an

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

The Tina Turner story really got to you, didn’t it? 

5 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

We head along the M8 later tonight, but will we be going east or west? 2141703064_JackPapalCross.png.c2ea05abc62e57cd0808ce0009361bc0.png

Sure i got both awards last year, how quickly they forget.

The capitals prob did enough to make me stand out here, have thought about changing them but fuckit, i'd fade away into even more obscurity if i did that.

BTW, can remember you and i having a wee spat last season, can't remember why, but think you were a bit of a dick, you've been very decent this year though, can't say i've noticed you being dickish at all.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

CELTIC

768439400_Screenshot2020-12-28at19_32_33.thumb.png.51ec92731a971f9ffedd309dc6727bc1.png

Pie and Bovril's best-loved Celtic posters of 2020:

The green half of Glasgow don't get much love on here, for obvious reasons. It's not just jealousy from the 'diddies', as affectionately call us. The dozen or so Celtic posters on here are, by and large, delusional in the extreme. They seem forever baffled that their mental views on referee conspiracies and the like (the sort only usually heard in the darkest corners of the Gallowgate's shitey box pubs) aren't met with universal agreement by other Pie and Bovril users. Anyway, here's who we liked best from these hardened souls who've lost their Kerrydale passwords. @Drew Brees, @senorsoupe, @The OP and @Romeo all were voted for, but none of them made the top three.

3rd - @wastecoatwilly has to settle for third, although I don't think he could've reasonably expected any higher. He is, on the basis of his football posts, a fantasist of the highest order, however, so who knows what he expects? No spoilers, Willy, but I reckon you might find yourself a little higher on the worst Celtic posters podium...

2nd - @gannonball is the de facto best actual Celtic poster, as you can see by who finished first. I'm not feeling charitable enough to go and find the nice things a couple of people said about him. I don't agree with them, whatever they were.

1st - @N/A, @None, @Nope, @Haha, @NoThanks, @FuckThat and many other variations along those lines win the Celtic crown. For yet another year, P&B simply refuses to recognise that there's such a thing as a best Celtic poster on this hellsite. We're going for ten in a row.

Worst posters coming up at half time in the Dundonald - Queen's Park game. Funnily enough, there's a few more votes for this one...RossWithIt.gif.13a1fa3cb418f339b8f249cb36a10efa.gif

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Will go all Michael Douglas in Falling Down when he wanted breakfast in the burger joint three minutes after they moved onto the lunch menu if I'm the worst Celtic poster.

Delighted to announce that the polls have been officially reopened for the next 15 minutes, in order to make this a reality.

10 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

CELTIC

768439400_Screenshot2020-12-28at19_32_33.thumb.png.51ec92731a971f9ffedd309dc6727bc1.png

Pie and Bovril's best-loved Celtic posters of 2020:

The green half of Glasgow don't get much love on here, for obvious reasons. It's not just jealousy from the 'diddies', as affectionately call us. The dozen or so Celtic posters on here are, by and large, delusional in the extreme. They seem forever baffled that their mental views on referee conspiracies and the like (the sort only usually heard in the darkest corners of the Gallowgate's shitey box pubs) aren't met with universal agreement by other Pie and Bovril users. Anyway, here's who we liked best from these hardened souls who've lost their Kerrydale passwords. @Drew Brees, @senorsoupe, @The OP and @Romeo all were voted for, but none of them made the top three.

3rd - @wastecoatwilly has to settle for third, although I don't think he could've reasonably expected any higher. He is, on the basis of his football posts, a fantasist of the highest order, however, so who knows what he expects? No spoilers, Willy, but I reckon you might find yourself a little higher on the worst Celtic posters podium...

2nd - @gannonball is the de facto best actual Celtic poster, as you can see by who finished first. I'm not feeling charitable enough to go and find the nice things a couple of people said about him. I don't agree with them, whatever they were.

1st - @N/A, @None, @Nope, @Haha, @NoThanks, @FuckThat and many other variations along those lines win the Celtic crown. For yet another year, P&B simply refuses to recognise that there's such a thing as a best Celtic poster on this hellsite. We're going for ten in a row.

Worst posters coming up at half time in the Dundonald - Queen's Park game. Funnily enough, there's a few more votes for this one...RossWithIt.gif.13a1fa3cb418f339b8f249cb36a10efa.gif

Could this prompt Romeo to find some new material? Unlikely.