Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

On 18/12/2020 at 01:37, The_Kincardine said:

The best team of the year.  Definitely The Hibernian of Edinburgh.  The M8s have always been good value but have upped their game this season with stand-out posts coming from, among others, Aim Here, Ewan, Green Day , HibsFan and GenuineHibsFan (though how you divide the latter two is a mystery).

I think I got this right and The Hibees Collective are well above average on here - with @HibsFanpulling together a very decent thread with just the right balance of seethe and humanity.

If I don't die from liver failure I'd love to see one of The Saintees accept the baton December coming and do so with the same verve and wit as we've had this year.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

If I don't die from liver failure I'd love to see one of The Saintees accept the baton December coming and do so with the same verve and wit as we've had this year.

Why would supporters of a club in the Championship run a "best premiership posters" thread? :blink:

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

From a supporter of a club who contains @ZingaliMan amongst their ranks...

Your clubs website literally cans the fans "buddies".

Screenshot_20210101-105516_Chrome.jpg.cef3dba190e2f7b26e754b09e011c776.jpg

Your official club website stated your nickname was "Saintees",

I don't have the screengrab but @Rugster might still have it.

"We love you Saintees we do, Oh Saintees we love you".

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Yes, the author is one of them.

I just don't get it, some twats in the 80s made a song up and the only way Saints would fit was if they b*****dized it to Saintees. The same utter fannies sing the "We are the Dundee haters " song. Utter utter cretins with the minds of 10 year olds.

@Lang Toon Saintee, you letting him talk about you like that? 

13 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Beautifully well-timed. :lol:

It was. So brilliantly timed, my hunch is that someone on this thread happens to be the Saintee's social media guy and decided to intervene at this show of dissent from RandomGuy and tree house tam

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Lang toun is one of those Saintee brigade by the way.

We have one suspect already....

Edited by Aim Here

34 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Your official club website stated your nickname was "Saintees",

I don't have the screengrab but @Rugster might still have it.

"We love you Saintees we do, Oh Saintees we love you".

I don’t alas. Many computers ago I’m afraid and it’s not on their website anymore. It most definitely was though. 

2 pages worth of St Mirren fans, and bizarrely Hibs/Falkirk fans, scrambling about to prove something literally nobody (not even Tam, how do folk not get him yet) cares about.

"Moon howlers"...

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

2 pages worth of St Mirren fans, and bizarrely Hibs/Falkirk fans, scrambling about to prove something literally nobody (not even Tam, how do folk not get him yet) cares about.

"Moon howlers"...

So when you’re “not a single mention of saints” is disproved it changes to nobody cares. Aye ok. 

Just now, Rugster said:

So when you’re “not a single mention of saints” is disproved it changes to nobody cares. Aye ok. 

Guess you battered that out as quickly as possible in a wee seethe, like always when you're replying to me. I've absolutely zero idea why you get in such a mess tbh.

Good luck with your edit, strange random man on the Internet.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Guess you battered that out as quickly as possible in a wee seethe, like always when you're replying to me. I've absolutely zero idea why you get in such a mess tbh.

Good luck with your edit, strange random man on the Internet.

It’s because it’s such a stupid nickname it gets auto corrected back to the nickname of the real saints.