Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Guess you battered that out as quickly as possible in a wee seethe, like always when you're replying to me. I've absolutely zero idea why you get in such a mess tbh.

Good luck with your edit, strange random man on the Internet.

a5Wc3My.jpg

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m genuinely surprised that I didn’t receive a single vote for worst St. Johnstone supporter from any fellow Saints fans. Oh well, there’s always next year!

Dont you mean Sainteeees fans ?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

2 pages worth of St Mirren fans, and bizarrely Hibs/Falkirk fans, scrambling about to prove something literally nobody (not even Tam, how do folk not get him yet) cares about.

"Moon howlers"...

I mean, I only mentioned it in passing. And it provoked a completely 'nobody cares' reaction. 

You *did* sort of kick it off by going out your way to provide evidence (for some reason) that our nickname is The Buddies so a wee bit silly to then get defensive about other folk gathering evidence to laugh back at you. 

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

This has been glorious reading. Thanks @HibsFan for laying the groundwork for 2021’s most tinpot argument.

I get that you've not been around too long but petty arguments about meaningless, forgettable shite is one of the absolute cornerstones of this site and what has kept it running for nearly 20 years. 

The petty things also provide some of the most disproportionate reactions which make it all the funnier. 

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well there's not a single mention of "Saintees" anywhere apart from one song, from a bunch of fans who also sing that where ever we go, we make all the noise.

I suspect you won't use that as proof that Saints fans have a vocal support, though.

I’ve got a couple of pages of the thread to catch up on but I don’t think there is a very high xG of this post working out well for you to be honest.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well there's not a single mention of "Saintees" anywhere apart from one song, from a bunch of fans who also sing that where ever we go, we make all the noise.

I suspect you won't use that as proof that Saints fans have a vocal support, though.

There ain’t no Saintee clause?