Best & Worst Posters 2020

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

yisus GIF

Onto Greenock. Some say it's on the Riviera of Clyde. Some say it's a shithole. Me? I say let's get on with the votes. 

238623369.jpg.gallery.jpg.982da8f72eadd688f2b7af300aca04f8.jpg

Greenock Morton's best poster has, in my time, only ever been between about 3 posters. @Dunning1874 never even got a single vote this year though - so that means @virginton takes the 2020 title.

1u6uGfh.jpg.d2a6d487bf593a63f73b0a883d91635f.jpg

Almost a landslide victory for @Rudolph Hucker here. He'll pretend not to hurt, he will call everyone names and he'll continue to come across as a perma raging thick c**t.

Enjoy your awards, guys. 

You think? 

"He'll pretend not to hurt" 

Strike ONE....... 

"he will call everyone names" 

Strike TWO....... 

"he'll continue to come across as a perma raging thick c**t.

STRIKE THREE and YER OUT.  😁

Dont give up the day job (if you have one), cos as a prophet you're a dead loss. 

Keep trying tho. 👍😁

6 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

"He'll pretend not to hurt" 

"he will call everyone names" 

"he'll continue to come across as a perma raging thick c**t.

😁

Dont give up the day job (if you have one), cos as a prophet you're a dead loss. 

Keep trying tho. 👍😁

Fortune Teller Cootie Catcher GIF by wrybaby

Just as anticipated, on edge. 

Ladies & Gentlemen, today we whisk through two towns and two cities to present 4 best and 4 worst poster awards. There will be tears of joy and pains of disappointment but hopefully you all take it in the manner intended and learn from mistakes. 

First stop coming up very soon. 

fred astaire bow GIF by Warner Archive

First stop is my hometown. The greatest place on this green Earth. Dundee. One of the best set of supports on the site, the lifeblood. A gluttony of funny posters, some proper headcases and an array of great c***s. I love you all. 

the shield wrestling GIF by WWE

Best poster was an exceptionally close run thing. @Mr. Alli @Bigmouth Strikes Again @Ludo*1 @RawB93 & @RossBFaeDundee all on an equal footing but the winner by a singular vote this year : @johnnydun. Well deserved, a good lad the forum over and loves a good argument. My kind of guy. Enjoy!

hard knocks wwe GIF

Some of you should be ashamed. This years worst Dundee poster is @Ludo*1. I've had my run ins with him but this is a travesty. A large pool to choose from and this is the wrong choice.

Sorry about this Luds, you are Dundee's worst poster 2020.

sltn-winners.jpg.2fc36f2e2d60cce60f773d1c43676452.jpg

After a few beers at the Club Bar, it's onto platform 3 to Kirkcaldy. (That's me on the left, lilac is my colour. They call me Violet Alli). Not looking forward to this journey in all honesty. It's an 'orrible place. 

4608.thumb.jpg.85c751a9f116b633198cbcebf14fe095.jpg

I mean, fucking look at it. 😶

A real sludge here, only a few decent posters I've found and couple of them never even got a singular vote. Anyway, yer main man in 2020 is.. @Hank Scorpio.. Congratulations my man.

Cracking avatar. 

The only one I remember who isn't a boring b*****d. 

534197_d66250a4.jpg.81db962ff6c9ce05aedb40e0e1568b21.jpg

Without doubt this should and could have been the most open field until somebody come from nowhere, that nobody from nowhere is @Frank conner. No idea.

Tanner.gif.14104bd220fd62f876b4849ad81ffc35.gif.37cd727f9ea0832045a0ee0cddf54b3a.gif

He's that stupid, he spelt his username wrong

Probably a troll but him

Monumentally thick c**t

This c**t. 

Aye. 

ayr-new-bridge-scotland.thumb.jpg.c3b618787aee7195aa5b21d8fe01a2fc.jpg

Ayr actually looks quite picturesque. Almost Prague-esque. Isnr it ironic, don't you think? It's like raaaaaain, on your wedding day! 

ayr-racecourse-.jpg.f0a207306128362cb69bc12c44097504.jpg

Full House today for the noble steed of Ayr, @itzdrk. A poster liked almost universally and its reflected in the voting with him with a slight lead to take the award comfortably enough.

ItzDrk is so itz2020. 

Good guy. 

I'll drop the Worst award off at you too, I want him nowhere near me. 

8147750-0-image-a-30_1546648738724.jpg.99bb05dea7f86805d63bb345aebad763.jpg

@WATTOO. Obviously you won it, you massive fucking creep. Pick up your award off of Drk. I'm not even using the quotes, you genuinely make my skin crawl.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

First stop is my hometown. The greatest place on this green Earth. Dundee. One of the best set of supports on the site, the lifeblood. A gluttony of funny posters, some proper headcases and an array of great c***s. I love you all. 

the shield wrestling GIF by WWE

Best poster was an exceptionally close run thing. @Mr. Alli @Bigmouth Strikes Again @Ludo*1 @RawB93 & @RossBFaeDundee all on an equal footing but the winner by a singular vote this year : @johnnydun. Well deserved, a good lad the forum over and loves a good argument. My kind of guy. Enjoy!

hard knocks wwe GIF

Some of you should be ashamed. This years worst Dundee poster is @Ludo*1. I've had my run ins with him but this is a travesty. A large pool to choose from and this is the wrong choice.

Sorry about this Luds, you are Dundee's worst poster 2020.

Thank you all.

Does this mean I lose my beige status after 7 years? Being voted best poster from the team that obviously has the greatest box office posters on this forum, that's something special.

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

ayr-new-bridge-scotland.thumb.jpg.c3b618787aee7195aa5b21d8fe01a2fc.jpg

Ayr actually looks quite picturesque. Almost Prague-esque.

@WATTOO

Are there two Pragues, the one where Sparta play and the one you're thinking about?

( It won't let me delete @WATTOO from your post. Art imitates life.)

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

I too, like @johnnydun have always considered myself the beigest of supporters. So I'm surprised to be one spot off the top and the worst.  In saying that, pretty much any of the one's in joint second place would have deserved first ahead of me as they're a great bunch of lads and Johnny is absolutely the deserving winner. Always thought he was an underrated poster and one of the best on site - he's no longer underrated!

I'll take it tbh. My reaction as I read Alli's post could be summed up like:

Bored Married With Children GIF

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is that Prague's Anchor Bar with the blue roof?

My granny had a flat where that pic was taken from (think they must have been built in the mid 1980s). Spent many a day just checking that view and listening to tales of how folk would drown kittens the in River Ayr.

Edited by Shandön Par

1 minute ago, Shandön Par said:

My granny had a flat where that pic was taken from (think they must have been built in the mid 1980s). Spent many a day just checking that view and listening to tales of how folk would drown kittens the in River Ayr.

It's a shame the old traditions died out.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She was a sweet old lady until she had a brandy. Then she’d start telling folk to piss off and would either tell any girl with me that she was a trollope, jezebel and scarlet woman and that she shouldn’t be leading me astray. If she liked them she’d tell them I’m a waster and that they were far too good for me. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Is that Prague's Anchor Bar with the blue roof?

1 hour ago, Shandön Par said:

I once met Glen Michael in What Every Woman Wants in Ayr. Prague probably never even had a What Every Woman Wants.  

59 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

57 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

52 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

She was a sweet old lady until she had a brandy. Then she’d start telling folk to piss off and would either tell any girl with me that she was a trollope, jezebel and scarlet woman and that she shouldn’t be leading me astray. If she liked them she’d tell them I’m a waster and that they were far too good for me. 

See this, this is boring pish.

I'm here for tears and meltdowns. You're wasting valuable thumb scrolling time.