Hearts V Ayr United Football Club

Firstly good luck in last season's Scottish cup to Hearts.  I was at the one previously in the Hearts end and it was a disappointing ending, v unlucky.  Hopefully that is vrectified tomorrow.  

But enough of being nice, I'm both looking forward to this and dreading it, I fear today's defeat and the manner of it is a bad sign with this match up next.  

Not sure how we'll go here, Kerso might be wounded from the Livi game where he planned to have a go and it backfired so we could change shape to sit in, if we do the score will be big because we are a slow team.  

There are obvious deficiencies to exploit in the Hearts team but we are not a team with a pacy central midfield that can play box to box and we don't have a good right footed player on the left of the attack to play between Smith and Halket.  I think it will be a long and expensive watch.  

Thankfully we just received 500k of the gov which will likely be squandered feeding that fat mess yous call an owner!

another diddy pumped please[emoji106]
Ahhh wondered how long it would take for that topic of conversation to be brought up.

If you're calling us diddies and we're in the same league as you, you must be diddies too [emoji848]

45 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Thankfully we just received 500k of the gov which will likely be squandered feeding that fat mess yous call an owner!

another diddy pumped please👍

Will Edinburgh airport be using pink lights ahead of this fixture?

8 hours ago, rb123! said:

Ahhh wondered how long it would take for that topic of conversation to be brought up.

If you're calling us diddies and we're in the same league as you, you must be diddies too emoji848.png

Demoted at boardroom level. Even your fat mess was in on it hoping the maroon pound would be heading west😂

43 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

One of m many niggling annoying things about crowds not being allowed in is we don’t get to see Ayr and Hearts’ most decorated player doing the half time draw
IMG_1608543844.299756.jpg

That must have been sare!
I have a tattoo on my penis, just one word no big deal....

supercalifragalisticexpialidocIous

😉

Pity about the Flu lockdown , not often we get to take over the Roseburn Tavern and then march to Tynecastle in full voice . I reckon we’d have taken a big support up there .  Never the less we face a buoyant Hearts who gave a fully focused Celtic a right good run for their money in the cup final . Ayr have been poor and on Saturday we got a lesson from the mighty Arbroath . Conventional thinking would have us down for a doing of the 5-0 variety .  However this is Ayr United and we mostly don’t do conventional : expect a masterly 0-1 away win and Kerr lauded for his superbly set up side (5-4-1) .

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I am absolutely gutted we can't go to games like usual, Tynecastle away on boxing day with the Christmas buzz would have been absolutely class

I’ve been absolutely desperate for Hearts away for my entire Ayr supporting life. Having to play them away twice with no fans before they go back up to the Premiership and having to hope for a cup draw is sickening.