Saints v Rangers 23/12/20 6pm

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Imagine moaning* about having to pay for an away stream when the diddy club fans have been doing it all season.

*Not you or the guys on here.

Perfectly legitimate for St Johnstone to set the stream price to whatever they want, and perfectly legitimate for people to say "That's too expensive, I'm not paying it"

Ultimately, whether the price is right or wrong, we'll probably never know. Only St Johnstone will have any idea as to whether the price is putting people off buying it. So best of luck to them.

What we thinking St Johnstone fans - 5-2-3 with David "DJ" Spoony, Chris Kane and Craig Conway across the front three? Davidson and Bryson in the middle?

Looks like that team might have better luck shutting down our left side than our right.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Imagine moaning* about having to pay for an away stream when the diddy club fans have been doing it all season.

*Not you or the guys on here.

Apparently its the price that's an issue. £17.50 a scandalous amount to pay for a SPFL match "containing St Johnstone", according to Frank, a 50yo plumber from Perth, whos paid £700 for his Ibrox season ticket.

Geoff, a retired joiner from Arbroath, with links to streaming websites in his bio, states we "could've made a fortune if you made it £10", despite the fact we'd have to almost double the amount of viewers to break even in doing so.

Understand why Kane is starting ahead of May, and presumably Tanser is injured which means the back 5 picks itself.

Baffled by McCann being dropped.

6 minutes ago, G51 said:

Perfectly legitimate for St Johnstone to set the stream price to whatever they want, and perfectly legitimate for people to say "That's too expensive, I'm not paying it"

Ultimately, whether the price is right or wrong, we'll probably never know. Only St Johnstone will have any idea as to whether the price is putting people off buying it. So best of luck to them.

M8, St Johnstone have put that price there to not undermine the value of the season ticket, they said as much when introducing the PPV pricing. It's not Saints fault that you don't like it, they're looking after their core customers as every business should, f**k every one else.

Just now, tree house tam said:

M8, St Johnstone have put that price there to not undermine the value of the season ticket, they said as much when introducing the PPV pricing. It's not Saints fault that you don't like it, they're looking after their core customers as every business should, f**k every one else.

I don't care about the price!! I think I said as much!! But if you're saying that your business model is to f**k everyone else, don't be surprised if it generates a bit of unhappiness about that!!

5 minutes ago, G51 said:

I don't care about the price!! I think I said as much!! But if you're saying that your business model is to f**k everyone else, don't be surprised if it generates a bit of unhappiness about that!!

As I say, f**k everyone else (especially The Rangers)

This ones for the bigots without the money

20201223_171338.thumb.jpg.2084bce63afb888d4cb40ae5d4af40af.jpg

Do you believe former and current employees should bail out their employers when they fall into debt through employing aggressive tax avoidance schemes?
In normal circumstances no. However given all the wailing and gnashing of teeth we got from ex-Rangers players about how unfair it all was then yes, I'd have expected them to step up to the plate a bit more than they did. Maybe folk like Brown and Rae are just the shower of c***s they came across as though.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Why is this a 6pm start? 

I was frighteningly close to missing this, just presumed it was later on. 

Because dastardly St Johnstone hoped Rangers fans would panic upon coming home from work and pay the £50 PPV price rather than find a free stream.

Edited by RandomGuy.

The same core customers who stood by the club during Armageddon you mean? Imagine putting these fine upstanding members of society before Neanderthals who follow Sevco.

It's not Tam's business model mate. Her names Sadie and she earns him a couple of grand a week.[emoji3]