Rangers vs Hibs

7 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Feels like Hibs are on the receiving end of the failed knee slide celebration more than any other club in world football. I'd love to see the numbers crunched on that.

That’s the kind of stats the people really want to see.

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Has McGinn shagged your bird or something :lol: 

I think his head's gone a bit funny since McGinn put two goals past St Johnstone in November. Like that time he started, for no reason at all, gloating about Jack Ross as being a negative dreich manager shortly after Hibs fired Hecky and proceeded to score 4 goals at McDiarmid Park. He takes that sort of thing personally does our Randomguy.

And how many bears on this forum now ? Used to just be Kincy, Benny and Knightswood with the occasional vistor being emptied for sectarianism or child abuse digs. Feels like half the Broomloan are in here now.

No idea why there's been a sudden influx.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Threw Porteous about. Im not sure what Gogic brings to Hibs. 

I suggested earlier in the season that Gogic seemed to be getting massive hype for fairly average performances.

Hibs and Hamilton fans shot me down. Fair enough they’ve seen more of him than I have, but I’m yet to be overly impressed any time I’ve watched him.

31 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

And how many bears on this forum now ? Used to just be Kincy, Benny and Knightswood with the occasional vistor being emptied for sectarianism or child abuse digs. Feels like half the Broomloan are in here now.

First forum I’ve heard of that doesn’t want new members to join.

I can only speak for myself but I joined before a ball was kicked this season. So unless I have fortune telling powers, it’s probably just a coincidence mate.

25 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Most improved team on the forum, M8, adding both quantity and quality.  @AJF. @G51, @DMCs and @TommyLeePwns have not only made us better posters but don't get involved in the sort of daft wee squabbles that some of us have a history of.  Very impressed by our recent additions whose footballing knowledge is excellent and who breathed new life in to a group of stale posters.

@Stormzy is of the more 'traditional' style of Bear - adding a lot to the politics threads which does give me a bit of company.

Now - to answer your implicit question - they're a shower of glory-hunting bassas - and it's great to see 😎

39 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I would also venture that up til now I tended to watch televised games in the pub with my pals so didn’t really have the inclination to converse on here, only read threads after the event.

This year is of course different so I think of you all as my new pretendy pals that I have the good fortune to converse with. 

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

For some on here that is true - and I know you had the old "which banned poster's alias is this" patter early on - but @Henderson to deliver ..... firmly has his tongue in his cheek

22 minutes ago, AJF said:

I can only speak for myself but I joined before a ball was kicked this season. So unless I have fortune telling powers, it’s probably just a coincidence mate.

Who said that ?

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Most improved team on the forum, M8, adding both quantity and quality.  @AJF. @G51, @DMCs and @TommyLeePwns have not only made us better posters but don't get involved in the sort of daft wee squabbles that some of us have a history of.  Very impressed by our recent additions whose footballing knowledge is excellent and who breathed new life in to a group of stale posters.

@Stormzy is of the more 'traditional' style of Bear - adding a lot to the politics threads which does give me a bit of company.

Now - to answer your implicit question - they're a shower of glory-hunting bassas - and it's great to see 😎

200.gif.e1190f374ce427634727ed857795503d.gif

1 hour ago, AJF said:

I suggested earlier in the season that Gogic seemed to be getting massive hype for fairly average performances.

Hibs and Hamilton fans shot me down. Fair enough they’ve seen more of him than I have, but I’m yet to be overly impressed any time I’ve watched him.

To be fair that's his first start in about a month, coming back from injury. His influence was lessening before then though. He's still the one midfielder we have though that's not a bit of a flake. Sort of links in to my point about Allan earlier, when we play a sort of flat 2 or 3 in midfield he looks a bit lost.