Week 16

lichtie23

7 minutes ago, resk said:

I'm digging Kamara's red and green Christmas boots but aren't the players' boots supposed to be white or black by rule?   Kick him out the league etc etc. 

I have no idea if there actually is a rule, but you see multi-coloured boots every week so I don’t think they have to be black or white.

As an aside, I hate it when players wear yellow gloves or boots. Looks like flags are flying every play.

I have no idea if there actually is a rule, but you see multi-coloured boots every week so I don’t think they have to be black or white.
As an aside, I hate it when players wear yellow gloves or boots. Looks like flags are flying every play.

The Steelers are a nightmare for that

14 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Oh yeah.  I'm talking pish.  Maybe there used to be a rule or something.  

And the Vikings hit back instantly. Some game this

Surprised they didn't go for 2 to try and get it back to a 3 point game. Very enjoyable game, especially watching Payton on the verge of spontaneously combusting at the officials, even though there have been no shockingly bad calls.

IMHO the Chiefs are some distance ahead of every other team.  Probably the clearest favourite to win the whole thing in years?  I reckon the Bills would have a much better chance at making the Super Bowl if they were in the NFC.  

Said earlier in the season the AFC championship game might aswell be the SB. Bills and obviously Chiefs would be strong favourites for the NFC right now, I’d even fancy the Titans and Browns to win it.